Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, have any of you guys been to wooly's off road? I hear thats where Extreme4x4 on spikeTV takes most of their rigs out for filming. I'm trying to find some places within 2-4 hours of nashville, and I lost use of a private area to ride in because of high school kids getting in there and tearing up the guys farm. So I'd really like to find something close with gas prices the way it is right now. Any Suggestions?

·
this space for rent
4,189 Posts
I believe that Wolly's and Summertown are closed, but are trying to reopen.

I've only rode Wolly's on a four-wheeler, but it was a ok place.

I've ridden Summertown in a vehicle and had a blast. Both places offer a little bit for every class of vehicle.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Woolys and WITC are indeed both closed right now. As for as what Woooly's is like I can't remember a time I went that I did not get any body damage

·
Registered
346 Posts
woolys is great but it is closed along with WITC. Hopefully theyll open back up soon both are badass. But I will say that WITC sometimes has more traffic jams than NYC!!

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
I believe that Wolly's and Summertown are closed, but are trying to reopen.
The latest info I saw was that the permits are all lined up with TDEC and Wooly's *should* be open for Labor Day Weekend. I will add more info as I have it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Van is stating on their website that they are recieving their new permits next Friday and will be open Friday-Monday for the holiday weekend. Lets keep our fingers crossed!

·
Registered
14 Posts
TN offroad parks

Wooly's and WITC are now both open, I have been to WITC a bunch and love it except for the traffic jams that ocur on the big holiday runs, hadnt made it to wooly's yet but plan on it soon

Xmidnite_riderX

1 - 15 of 15 Posts