Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in the chit chat where it belongs, but the traffic there is so high that I figure it will get cycled off of the 1st page in no time, so here goes....

People into off road stuff, namely anyone on this board, that live in the Worcester area or surroundings (within like 45 min to an hour) please contact me.

I need to go out wheeling with a group and get simple video for annalyzing how sensors and computers can be used to control the movements of a vehicle in off road situations. I would use my vehicle but it is in Tennessee as I only go to school here in Worcester. Really just need to do some baseline tests on braking/ etc and some thought on what kind of inputs a computer can make to get a vehicle out of certain situations.

I am currently involved with a group creating an autonomous vehicle. The leader of the group is relatively unfamiliar with the off road world and needs some real world proof of how the modifications that myself and others are pushing for will help in situations. If you are in the area and would like to get involved somehow, please get in touch with me.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I am from the area originally, however, Taxachusetts sux big time. Anyway looking for some people to go wheeling I would try: http://www.neow.net/ , although they are mostly all in away for the weekend. :D

Let me guess WPI student?

-RJ

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
try posting this on neow

forum.neow.net

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Yep, like they all said, NEOW.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts