Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been looking for 2 weeks trying to find some new wrench rolls, the ones that you put open end wrenches in and just roll them up, because my old ones are the plastic kind with clear fronts and all of them have ripped and torn. Anybody know where I can get some nice canvas or more durable rolls. I tried ebay and searching on the internet, but no luck, every one I see is either another shitty plastic one or comes with wrenches. I'd also really like to find some to hold my chisels and punches. Thanks

·
Banned
5,372 Posts
last one i picked up was at Sears. double velcro straps, holds probably 15 wrenches. only $6-8 IIRC

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
We have a bunch being made up right now........ They should be arriving next week sometime. I post up when they are available.....

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet, I just ordered some Custom leather craft ones, I never thought to check there, I bought all my tool bags and belts from them a few years ago. Thanks guys

·
Registered
583 Posts
Check out any type of military surplus store. My dad used to carry his wrenches in these rollups that would hold 15 to 20 wrenches. Tough as hell (he borrowed them from Uncle Sam in 1975 when he was discharged and they look a little worn, but they are still going strong).

I prefer to use a large climbing carabiner. Don't try the cheap ones...they will just piss you off. Noisy as hell, but I haven't lost a wrench on the trail since I started using them and they are always together.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts