Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on Pirate members, Im new here. Im Eric out of Antioch IL. Im in a bind and well, in the middle of an axle swap when i realized i was screwed by the guy who sold me the axle. Im doing the D60 swap and getting rid of the TTB garbage. Anyway, He left me the axle without the caliper brackets and spindles as he told me mine would bolt right up. well with some intense research it wont bolt up considering the d50 ttb caliper brackets are moulded into the outer knuckle and on the 91 kingpin they are bolted between the spindle and the knuckle. I know the spindles are exactly the same except the collar on the inside is longer to accomidate the caliper bracket so it wont work. If anyone has a set they can sell, Im not sure of the cross years that will work but im assuming 89-91 and late 70s? Will d44 straight axle ones work as well? I know i should have paid more attention to the axle but stress is a MF when ya get a bad flywheel and have to pull the trans again:confused:...i have to get this done before it snows too so anyone around the chicago/ milwaukee areas i am more than willing to drive for the parts as im right in the middle of the 2 cities!

·
Premium Member
3,887 Posts
Hey me too. Except I put my wanted ad in the wanted section last week.

Shameless plug. I'm in need of 96-97 preferred knuckles.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey me too. Except I put my wanted ad in the wanted section last week.

Shameless plug. I'm in need of 96-97 preferred knuckles.
Yea im new here so im still finding my way around. These parts are hard to find thats for sure, Check Car-parts.com for yours, you may be in luck with that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts