Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep I need the pimp look, have the bumper, the bumperettes are on there way. So looking for a OEM chrome bezel.......either. I know I can take my old one and have chromed and might just do that......

Thanks
john

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Sheesh...

The only Chrome on my rigs are the ladies ;)

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pimp needs the chrome :D

·
Desert Rat
3,839 Posts
Destination? TORC Rally 2005? :D

Now that Steve is on the board, you can look into moving the rally a LITTLE closer to you John.

Not too much tho. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
184 Posts
John,

A fellow I ran into a couple months ago told me he has a new chrome bezel in his garage, apparently still in factory wrap. I will see him weekend after next and will see what he wants for it, if you're interested.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
why certainly........I love new in the box ;)

thanks
John

Bagsmo said:
John,

A fellow I ran into a couple months ago told me he has a new chrome bezel in his garage, apparently still in factory wrap. I will see him weekend after next and will see what he wants for it, if you're interested.

·
Registered
480 Posts
From the looks of the pics of the round ones, he needs one with the thick part on top. :flipoff2:

·
Desert Rat
3,839 Posts
John, don't be disappointed if you get to see the OE chrome and it's not 'all that'. I ordered one for the 45swb and was EXTREMELY disappointed to find out that somewhere along the way Toyota started letting brushed chrome finishes out the front door. I sent mine back. I went with a full-polish re-chrome. Much better.

You could be buying my reject! :flipoff2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts