Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I finally sandblasted the floor pan, door sills, rocker panels, running boards, etc of the 45. All I can say is Holy BONDO Batman. There's more polyester resin than steel there. I probably could piece it all back together with patch panels, but it would really be easier to find someone with a beat up tub, that I could cut the floor out of. I don't need a firewall, I don't need a dashboard, I need the 3 feet from the firewall back to the rear of the side doors. I also don't need the tranny cover, seat mounts or fuel tank.

Somebody, somewhere has what I want and is just waiting for me to mention that I need it.

Well, I need it.

Thanks, Luke

(crossposted to 'mud also)

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,240 Posts
I have a floor in really good shape from a tub I picked up but I think the tub was a mid 70s era. BTW it's a 40.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Luke,

PM your email. I have a 74. If you could show me exactly how much you need I might be able to help. I could send you pictures of what I have. The DS I had to cut the lower door rail out for someone else so it is a little jagged but otherwise it is pretty good. It had a rear tank fire which is how I ended up with it.

Eric V.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Luke,

PM your email. I have a 74. If you could show me exactly how much you need I might be able to help. I could send you pictures of what I have. The DS I had to cut the lower door rail out for someone else so it is a little jagged but otherwise it is pretty good. It had a rear tank fire which is how I ended up with it.

Eric V.
Done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts