Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to get ahold of the now super rare Ranger overdrive... I dont care if it's aluminum, or the older cast iron 2xt units, or the old Ranger III style.

The only preference I have is to have it setup for a BBC and an SM465... pretty common, but I am still very interested if your unit has "unknown" input/output or even if it setup with other input/outputs (setup for Ford for example).

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
I am trying to get ahold of the now super rare Ranger overdrive... I dont care if it's aluminum, or the older cast iron 2xt units, or the old Ranger III style.

The only preference I have is to have it setup for a BBC and an SM465... pretty common, but I am still very interested if your unit has "unknown" input/output or even if it setup with other input/outputs (setup for Ford for example).
call me at 916-852-7109

·
blatant asshole
12,980 Posts

Gearman is a legit guy, ive bought from him before.

These other 2 new full name users are just spammertscammer cunts.

Do not buy anything from anyone that hasnt been on this bound for less than a year and only replies with emails that arent their name.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts