Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My buddy is an avid hotwheel collector. I am trying to help him with his insanity of collecting cars. I am looking cars made before 1995, or ANY VW bug, no matter the condition. LMK

[EDIT] PRICES would be nice, pics would be even better, a list being helpfull as well.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
orangefj45 said:
hahaha, nice try tony. it's ok though, i used to collect HO slot cars myself.
im serious. I watched him open $800 worth of collectibles tonight, just so he could line them up like a huge used car lot. He has like 4-6 variations of each car that look identical to the untrained eye.

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
I got a collection of about 300 or so un opened hot wheels, mostly series cars(1-4) and some of the first editions(I think there was 20 in that series) I used to have a list but its not updated or on the computer) they have all been in plastic containers up in my closet for the last......probably 5 years atleast. Some rare ones like the motorcycle and stuff. PM me on TDO if hes interested

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brad said:
I got a collection of about 300 or so un opened hot wheels, mostly series cars(1-4) and some of the first editions(I think there was 20 in that series) I used to have a list but its not updated or on the computer) they have all been in plastic containers up in my closet for the last......probably 5 years atleast. Some rare ones like the motorcycle and stuff. PM me on TDO if hes interested
PM sent

TTT

·
Registered
21 Posts
i got a bunch of un opened hotwheels and even more opened decent cont' ones lemme know if hes interested...

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I have some treasure chest hot wheels if interested. just send me a pm and I will get back to you with the details on them.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I've got about 1500 hotwheels, and matchbox. and some cool ones from ERTL. like the Coyote from Hardcastle and McCormick, an original Batmobile, the Popcorn wagon that was in the 1976 Hotrod Showworld World Of Wheels, as well as Stagefright(hotwheels, not ERTL) in that same show. an ERTL underwater Aston Martin that James Bond used in one film. I've got regular bugs, flower child bugs, sandrunner looking bugs, over 400 just for my army. and fleets of different Porches, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, 'Vettes, etc. fleets of race cars of all kinds of circuits, city equipment, 4 different kinds of cement trucks(a fleet of 6 of each). u name it. I don't that ridiculous crap like toilets on wheels and shit, or rats, snakes, or shopping carts with motors either. I've got this one one with six wheels and a long slope nose, and when you look into the round port window on the rear end of it you see a scene of what appears to be a couple of stormtrooper looking dudes shooting it up. Even have original bulldozer with rubber cattreads and working metal blade and metal cab. got Dukes of Hazzard too. And a bunch of different huge-tired Suzuki Samurias and Unimogs. I drive a Sammy lifted on 11" suspension lift and 7" tire lift. Rolling on full-width Chevy axles on 39.5" IROKS with rear steering and about 70"+ articulation.
Also have 900 comics, 600 of them are Spiderman, started collecting all old issues about 24 years ago as well as then current issues coming out. jd

1 - 18 of 18 Posts