Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
I remember seeing a few of those around years ago, I think they were a kind of dealer option;)

·
Registered
487 Posts
I think they call them a centerian or centurian some thing like that.

·
Registered
18,896 Posts
A 5th wheel or ball would be nice in the bed of that thing.......

Wouldn't take much to make it into a quasi-Avalanche.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have seen a few of those Centurions around, but never a DRW. That is really rare. Centurion made some interesting trucks. I have seen a mid '90s 6 door F-350 before. That was one long truck.

Stephen

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
yup its a centurian conversion, but I have not seen dually ones only single rears.

·
Registered
996 Posts
All you need for DRW is spacers wheels and flares I bet the owner did the conversion

·
Premium Member
4,526 Posts
looks like some one got a regular cab dually and put the 4 door cab on that frame and bobed the bed to fit.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
TR said:
looks like some one got a regular cab dually and put the 4 door cab on that frame and bobed the bed to fit.
No,......... :rolleyes:
It is a Centurian that some body added a dually rear end and flares.
Centurian used pick up chassis's with a Bronco rear half.
I have not seen a Super Duty version, and the Bronco is no longer made, (although a SD Bronco would be bad ass) so I don't think Centurian is still around.

·
Registered
111 Posts
ItsaCJ6 said:
yup its a centurian conversion, but I have not seen dually ones only single rears.
Possibly but I think Centurion did build them as duallys too, If the buyer wanted. The company is still around, but don't build this any more because of the excursion. Here is there site http://www.centurionvehicles.com/

Stephen

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
already been said that it's a Centurian...

My sister has one (F-150) suburban copy 4x4 she wants

to sell if anyone might be interested. It's in Chico, Ca.

--Sherpa

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
There is a '93 Single rear Centurion conversion on the local Ford dealers lot as we speak here in MN. It is very clean and looks cool.

I have actually seen quite a few but would agree with everyone else and say I have never seen a dual rear wheel version. Not sayign they don't exist or weren't made.

As for centruion, alive and well according to there website.

Centurion vehicles

·
Premium Member
7,142 Posts
There was a Ford "suburban" made in Mexico during the 70s. Its a far cry from the centerion, looks like a 60s Chevy Suburban.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
there is one in a junk yard down here in the south but it is SRW not DRW..... its a custom conversion type thing

1 - 20 of 21 Posts