Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wtf. nobody answers their phone, nobody replies to their emails, I NEED A GYRO JOINT.

Anybody make a knockoff that will work?

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
And this is "hardcore" ? :shaking:

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
I dont know the real story but rumor is that they we bought out by another company and are in a transition phase while they get it sorted out. .

They should still answer phones/return calls/emails.....OR....their answering machine/service/email should say that is the case. I am NOT coming down on anyone, just saying what a business SHOULD do if they are in a "transition" phase, so the customer is not left wondering WTF and getting:mad3:

·
Vendor
3,745 Posts
They should still answer phones/return calls/emails.....OR....their answering machine/service/email should say that is the case. I am NOT coming down on anyone, just saying what a business SHOULD do if they are in a "transition" phase, so the customer is not left wondering WTF and getting:mad3:
Your totally right, but I don't know how long this has been going on, I heard about it yesterday. I don't know how long ClarkstonCracker has been trying to get in contact of them? When some people dont get an immediate call back or email from a company they start posting on the internet about it, dont know if it is the case here.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
damn kelly you are so hardcore!! :shaking:
Hey, its mr. I'm so cool, yukon is making me my own gear ratio guy. Nice to see ya, hows your TJ coming along? Still on saw horses, or have you moved it to jack stands yet?

·
Registered
534 Posts
. I don't know how long ClarkstonCracker has been trying to get in contact of them? When some people dont get an immediate call back or email from a company they start posting on the internet about it, dont know if it is the case here.

And you are totally right here as well:D

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hey, its mr. I'm so cool, yukon is making me my own gear ratio guy. Nice to see ya, hows your TJ coming along? Still on saw horses, or have you moved it to jack stands yet?
yep i am building mine not dropping it off to a shop...... go polish that hardcore dana 44.. so you can drive a mile down a 2 track then go back to camp!!!:laughing: and if you looked at the build threads you would see were mine was 2 weeks ago...:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
guyt that just sold his buggy this year, raced xrra, fabs at a driveline shop in texas...they have a joint that's similar. can't think of his name though. i think he might drive a tfab buggy off and on now?

·
* The Printer *
18,158 Posts
FYI- I just got an e-mail from Nth Degree notifying me that they have closed their doors as of last week. There are talks going on for another company to pickup their line and continue sales and development, but no definate word on that for now.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts