Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work in another town now and the mileage I'm puting on this thing is killer. I have pics at http://photos.yahoo.com/rizzincc in the Jeep folder or any others basically.
My needs are: a car or truck that gets better than 25 MPG on the highway.
I can give detailed specs and all info if you are interested. [email protected]. I can drive to meet half way.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
96zjlimited said:
trade you a 1990 ford tempo and two motorcycles.

That'll depend on the motorcycles and how close the junkyard is for the tempo to drop off on the way home. Email me and let me know the bikes and some pics of all 3.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I am selling my bike(s). I have 2 1982 honda cb900 customs. The first is a daily driver in great shape, runs great, and no evidence of it ever being laid down. It has 32000 on it. New tires. the brakes are starting to squeek though, but they are awesome. it has 2 dual piston calipers up front and one in the rear. It also has a Harley sportster seat on it. That one comes with a set of saddle bags also. This one also has a battery maintainer installed. They both have air shocks front and rear that ride sweet. The nice bike holds air fine, but the parts bike leaks slowly (holds for a couple of weeks). The second is a low mile (16k) that runs just sweet, but it has some other issues. The rear tire is getting wore, it was stolen from my yard at one point, so the locks were drilled, and the front caliper seized up on the theif and they laid it down. (thats how they were caught) I basically consider that one a parts bike, but with not much at all it would be another great driver. I paid 950 for the nice one end of last season, and I figure the other is worth an easy three hundered The most unique thing about them is that they have a high and low range tranny, giving them 10 speeds each. so they are IDEAL for a go cart, dune buggy or oddesy swap.
Ryan

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I have an 87 Honda CRX with a swapped in Integra engine and tranny. The engine/ tranny have about 80000 miles on them. The car gets better than 31 mpg and is real quick too. Let me know if you want pics and more specs.

·
Registered
70 Posts
92 SHO ive gotten around 30 MPG highway, (36 twice on my way to FL) around town is constintly 25+ 5 spd many mods. great DD with around 240 HP
intrested?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts