Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a set of half door upper slider windows, but I want to go back to just the plain plastic/zipper setup for my uppers. I was going to just cut the fabric and window off of the frames and get new upper fabric replacement but figured someone might want these.

Anyway, if someone is interested - just want to trade these for another set of upper windows. Prefer black fabric and local. The fabric has some stains, one small rip and a bit of surface rust on the screws around the window frame. Let me know if anyone is interested in a straight trade!

Don't know what the brand is on the uppers, but they are currently on a '97 TJ.

Price: Prefer trade, otherwise enough to buy another donor set of half door uppers!

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
I've got couple of sets which I can trade you.
But I can't make it to your neck of the woods. Can you meet me in the Bay Area?

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I could probably do that. Wouldn't mind going through your stash of parts while I was down there actually! Would you be available Saturday by chance?

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, could use a pair of the TJ side mirrors too if you've got any on hand!

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gonna go through Jeddi and pick-up the trade this weekend if he's available. Thanks for checking though!

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Sounds good. Saturday should be fine.
BTW do you want black denim or black diamond?
J

Ummm..... well, I've got an old black factory top on my '97 TJ, so whatever that is :D The material looks like denim I guess. Is one quieter than another? Only time I run them is on the way to the trail

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool, can you PM me an address to meet you at? I'll be headed that direction from the Sacramento area - figured I'd leave town around 10:00'ish and head your way.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gone, thanks Jeddi!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts