Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the students at the Sacramento Wyo Tech built an awesome rig. The rig was built for two episodes of Xtreme 4x4, and it was fun watching the buildup come together. Yesterday we went out to Prarie City and all the students who had a hand in building it got to take it for a rip in the rocks and mud.

The episodes should be coming out in late February I'm told.

Attachments

·
Registered
823 Posts
nice and clean :cool2: ......I'll keep my eyes peeled for the episodes in Feb

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
masterbaiterr said:
Why cant every chick be like the one on extreme 4x4 . I always wanted a fine as chick to replace my broken axels...
but then how would your rig move? :confused:

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
My buddy has been at wyotech for the buildup. Hes the CRAZY ass mexican named carlos, driving his new tow rig. A old ass ford 'rapist van'. Wonder if hes in there atall :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys, I was on the build team and I for one am proud of the rig Im the big guy griving in the top pic:) :)

·
Hello Govna
2,878 Posts
boyzuker said:
Thanks for the compliments guys, I was on the build team and I for one am proud of the rig Im the big guy griving in the top pic:) :)

you guys did great job on the build up. nice work

·
Registered
572 Posts
Wish I could've been there. How did the date of the taping stay so hush hush? I would have gladly called in sick to see Jessi and the rig in person:grinpimp:

Seems to me that the best build up on Xtreme so far wasnt even built by the show :flipoff2: Just kidding guys- I love the show. Well, more like enjoy the show, love Jessi.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Congrats to Wyo Tech. Real nice looking build.

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
thanks for the phone call when you went to Reds on monday fag. gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts