Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
X-chassis price reduced

Hendrix Motorsports X-chassis: 2 seater version with side bracing, handles on both A pillars, and DOM tubing along perimeter. I had a partial sub frame built, and motor mounts for a chevy 350 added. I paid 1700 from Hedrix. I decided to go a different route with my project and i don't have time to complete it so i'm selling it. 1350 or best offer

Any reasonable offers considered.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I decided to go a different route with the whole project and i don't want to deal with the build-up. I just don't have any time to do it anymore. All the stuff is ready to go and in great shape, make me an offer

·
Registered
928 Posts
PM me as to what you want for the whole deal? And are you willing to meet 1/2 way to Sacramento?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All the shocks are sold and the tranny and Atlas are sold.

The X-chassis, Motor, and Tires are still left. Make me and offer and they're yours...I'm desperate to make room in my garage!!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
still have the motor and the X chassis, I'm willing to separate if necessary, and i'm looking to give someone a great deal if someone wants it.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The motor is sold. I've still got the chassis. I will ship it, but that would cost a crap load of money to do.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts