Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Thats the problem with this ORD (and master pulls new SuperLine) line is the outrageous price. I find it very interesting (correct me if I am wrong) that Masterpull no longer sells Amsteel Blue, (I am pretty sure at one time he did) and now has a disclaimer from someone at the manufacturer that states: Not recommended for use as a winch line... then the new products are jacked up prices again.

The ORD line has some nice features, specifically the heat resistance vs amsteel blue... but for the price I could by 2 lines from Rockstomper and spend about as much.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I could be wrong, but if I remember right Masterpull had an attitude about Rockstompers lower pricing. Could be that is at least part of the reason for a product change, an excuse to justify their higher prices?

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
notcrazyjustNuTz said:
I could be wrong, but if I remember right Masterpull had an attitude about Rockstompers lower pricing. Could be that is at least part of the reason for a product change, an excuse to justify their higher prices?
My guess, exactly. And from other reading, as long as you aren't powering out, then you shouldn't have much problem with heat...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts