Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,489 Posts
The learning channel had a thing on last night with Jason Bunch interviews, and some cool video. The part on crawling was kinda short, but good to see on TV.

Brian--

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
That was already on once it's a comp in arkanas some dude lost his finger in the winch i guess it's a heep thing and there baja and rock crawling in utah

·
Registered
741 Posts
It's definately worth checking out if you don't have anything else going on. They covered a muddy trail ride event in Arkansas, rock crawling at Cedar City, and a baja race.

It was sort of dumbed down for the typical channel surfer that wouldn't know much about it otherwise, but my girlfriend thought it was awesome. She's the one that called and told me it was on so I could catch it when it got replayed two hours later.:D

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
I heard I'm in it- know I was there -it was a Hazel comp.

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
yellow white and purple cj- pics on my site- see link

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am on it also they used my buddies name instead of my name though since I was listed as spotter and my buddy Mike let me drive for the mud bog. The motor sucked up a bunch of water in the pit. We got it running again but it came apart in the field mud bog that the showed as the 2nd event instead of the last.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I am glad to finally see something that resembles east coast wheeling on TV...
The mud/rock hill climb looked like alot of trails around here....

And the wife and folks got to see why I'm wanting to plan a trip to Utah....

·
Registered
89 Posts
You were in it a couple of times Ken. It was the event at Cass were you had to canoe across the Mulberry and then race to the garden. I still don't get that one:flipoff2: but it was fun watching you guys drag that thing around the stump and back into the river. If I remember correctly I believe Brad's knee went out on him as he went around the stump.

Steve

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
It was on Last Sunday too. I recorded it. That was pretty nasty seeing that guy tear his hand up in the winch. :eek:

They spent a lot of time inteviewing Bob Hazel. They said the prize money for the winner is $1500. And Bob said "...but it's not about the money, it's more about bragging rights." :rolleyes:

·
For Kayla
25,333 Posts
Spank said:
It was on Last Sunday too. I recorded it. That was pretty nasty seeing that guy tear his hand up in the winch. :eek:

They spent a lot of time inteviewing Bob Hazel. They said the prize money for the winner is $1500. And Bob said "...but it's not about the money, it's more about bragging rights." :rolleyes:
it's never about the money for a person participating in a Bob Hazel event... Mostly because he keeps the money and you get shafted...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Show Did Make Bob Look Like A Ass

They just could'nt cound'nt get John Gilleland's name right.

Kept on callin him John Gill-in-land:)

Good show, I thought.

Eugene

1 - 14 of 14 Posts