Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got home today and saw a fed x package with my name on it.......OK who wouldnt open a FED X package with your name on it this close to XMAS...so...... i did....i found a small LIL FJ40 the same color as mine.....Turns out my Loving wife ordered it for me for christmas...so when i called her to tell her the good news....that someone sent me a yellow 40, she got pretty bummed....it was supposed to be from her.....awwwwwww..isnt she great....well at least i get to add it to my 4x4 train under my tree at my office

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My tree

consists of a green fj40, a bj, a extreme rock buggy, and yes....a JXXP, but my kids gave it to me so i had to put it under the tree

Attachments

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
SOR.com sells them...I spotted a invoice from them the other day and I KNOW that I haven't ordered anything:D

I could have read the invoice and see what I got but didn't ;)

·
Registered
4,312 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
BJ On Roids said:
get some close ups of the BJ!
The Paris Hilton video??;) :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
No doubt, that second one is the best reproduction I have ever seen.

Next best one is down at Toyota in Van, the owner will not sell it as he purchased it in Japan.

Rob

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cant until friday

I cant get a close up until friday...the lil tree is at work and i am off until friday....but in the mean time there is a real good close up on the paris hilton video

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Radd Cruisers said:
No doubt, that second one is the best reproduction I have ever seen.

Next best one is down at Toyota in Van, the owner will not sell it as he purchased it in Japan.

Rob
For the money($30ish) the Ebro 40's are very nice as well(se em on Ebay, Spector has em and some other places). But yeah the Diapet was sweet, a similar(but different) one was on last week. The Postils are sweet as well

I LOVED the bush taxi, I think Morgan has one.

call me cheap but I just couldn't spend $100 on a little toy.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i like what MD11Fr8Dog is talking about:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts