Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where's everyone staying for the XRRA-Hannibal event?

cm "need a roof to party on" k

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
Awesome, Louie and Heath will be back. You guys were missed last time.

I'll be in the park with blaze. The park has primitive facilities, but there is usually a lot of people there hanging out.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
At the park:smokin:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
At the park:D

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
We got I think 5 rooms at the Hannibal Inn pretty cheap. $69 a night I believe. Heard it wasn't much to look at a few weeks ago, but the lady assured me the pool is open and the bar would be open at the hotel by the event.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Awesome, Louie and Heath will be back. You guys were missed last time.

I'll be in the park with blaze. The park has primitive facilities, but there is usually a lot of people there hanging out.
Yes we really wanted to be there but had some issues with the rigs motor and Heaths wife had surgerory that Friday so he had the 2 babies to deal with. Good news is its back running good enough to win the Moroc side by side races by 4 minutes last weekend at Superlift. Now we just have to get the new body parts on so its all nice and flashy for sitting in the lot on Sat for the XRRA. Man I can't wait for this event should be a blast.

·
ORI Struts Owner
657 Posts
Is Hannibal threatened with the flooding? How about the roads to Hannibal? I will be driving up by way of Atlanta. I usually pass through St. Louis and head north.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Is Hannibal threatened with the flooding? How about the roads to Hannibal? I will be driving up by way of Atlanta. I usually pass through St. Louis and head north.
Hannibal Rocks is not having a problem in regards to the flood.
You'll probably be coming up 61 and you shouldn't have any problems.
A main road closure that I am aware of as of now is Hwy 54 at the Mississippi bridge at Louisiana, MO but even it should be reopened by comp time.

Debbie

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For those of us coming into Hannibal by way of I-72/Hwy-36 from IL, we should be good-to-go according to MODOT.

cm "no snorkels on the tow rigs" k

1 - 15 of 15 Posts