Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, this is a non-pay gig, but it is low stress and should be fairly easy to do.

What I need it someone with a laptop and a cellular.

What I would like to do is set you up with a table, tent and chairs and your laptop near the XRRA table and have you type in live updates as you see fit and let me come over and hand you a card with pictures and have you upload them to the web.

Having no live coverage at from the Moab event was painful for us at home and I want to try to ease the pain :grinpimp:

If you are interested in helping out the team, I am sure I could talk some of the teams present to hook you up with some T-shirts and swag to help get their pictures and information out to the masses.

Post up if you:

a) have a laptop, web card (to access the web via cell coverage)

b) will be able to attend both days races (sat and sun)

c) are a team that will donate some swag to this volunteer

With this job comes free admission to the event as well. Lemme know if you can help.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I am down for a team t-shirt from Camco and a cap from one of my sponsors.
Great idea Nolen.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Damn! This would be a cool gig.

If I wasn't stuck at home with a prego-wife ... and if I wasn't obligated to support Branik directly, I would be all over this gig!

cm "fastest 6 finger typist in the midwest" k

·
Registered
950 Posts
My laptop and card will be there. I'll be busy, mabey I'll have Levi do it!

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
First off, this is a non-pay gig, but it is low stress and should be fairly easy to do.

What I need it someone with a laptop and a cellular.

What I would like to do is set you up with a table, tent and chairs and your laptop near the XRRA table and have you type in live updates as you see fit and let me come over and hand you a card with pictures and have you upload them to the web.

Having no live coverage at from the Moab event was painful for us at home and I want to try to ease the pain :grinpimp:

If you are interested in helping out the team, I am sure I could talk some of the teams present to hook you up with some T-shirts and swag to help get their pictures and information out to the masses.

Post up if you:

a) have a laptop, web card (to access the web via cell coverage)

b) will be able to attend both days races (sat and sun)

c) are a team that will donate some swag to this volunteer

With this job comes free admission to the event as well. Lemme know if you can help.
Not sure if we can cover the FREE Admin.:D The XRRA is in for T-shirts, Hat, and lunch each day. Let me know if there is anything else we can do. The Xtreme Off-Road Racing fans of Pirate 4x4 deserve all that we can provide.

Weaver
www.xorracing.com

·
Registered
950 Posts
you can use my stuff!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I think I've got someone that can handle this for us. My folks have the broadband card and a laptop and will be there the whole time cheering on team 419. I'll talk to them today. They've got a card reader as well, so that would make things easier I would think.

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
I think I've got someone that can handle this for us. My folks have the broadband card and a laptop and will be there the whole time cheering on team 419. I'll talk to them today. They've got a card reader as well, so that would make things easier I would think.
Glad to hear Mom and the coach are going to make it to Alabama. Now I don't have to worry about having a generator in my singlewide, I can steal power from them.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Scotty X, post up what you would like to have on hand to drink during the day. Water, gatorade, etc. I will be glad to provide that too for each day.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Thanks guys! Size L is good. As for the drinks, water will be fine. I am super pumped about this! So glad I can help.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Count me in, for Lunch both days:eek:

·
Registered
975 Posts
I'm sure we can come up with some Offroad Connection shirts and coozies.Joel since your in the givin spirit we could run a Camco sticker for an entry.................hmmm.........team buddy...........your turn...:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts