Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
26 Days, 3 More Weekends. Who's Going And Who's Ready ?? I Heard There Is Alot Of People Calling In Saying There Going To Be There. 30 Is The Cut Off I Think. Jt,crazy Kansas Mike, Crash, Brice, Cottin, Dermo, Browns, Who Else???

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I will be there watching, one of my friends who is making the drive out with us is debating running it in his comp moon buggy

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
jbcruiser said:
As far as I know a remote kill is not required, just a main kill switch.

We will be there.

This is correct.

Spent the weekend out at Area BFE, and there are a lot of changes to the course. If you are racing make sure to come out to the event site during the week before to see what is in store for race day. This event is going to be over the top.

Link to the Teams that are paid and confirmed runing the first event. http://www.rockrace.com/XRRA Pages/RacersPage.html

See you all in a couple of weeks.

Weaver

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you can use arm restraints instead of window nets, $29.95 pair from speedway. nets are only $12.95 each. we will have a extra set untill spoken for. in last words dont let a little thing like window nets stop from having the time of your life! there is nothing like XRRA rock racing!!!!!!! you wont regret it.....................:p

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
BTF1 said:
Crazy Kansas Mike, I like it:D We'll be there with four rigs, better chance of winning money:smokin: Can't waint to see you all. M
so if the other guys win ...they have to share the winnings with you?????? mmm were did brice go we need to talk:smokin:

·
Registered
87 Posts
We'll be there I can't wait to see the runs.... I would love to do this but need to build a new rig first.....

This will be my first year and I cannot wait to get out to the rocks. I have heard that no one want's to leave once they get there. Is anyone staying at the Slickrock Campround?

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.