Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
26 Days, 3 More Weekends. Who's Going And Who's Ready ?? I Heard There Is Alot Of People Calling In Saying There Going To Be There. 30 Is The Cut Off I Think. Jt,crazy Kansas Mike, Crash, Brice, Cottin, Dermo, Browns, Who Else???

·
Registered
597 Posts
I will have my buggy in town, but as of now I don't have a remote kill switch. So, unless something changes I won't pass tech.

·
Premium Member
2,291 Posts
fnbuggy said:
I will have my buggy in town, but as of now I don't have a remote kill switch. So, unless something changes I won't pass tech.
As far as I know a remote kill is not required, just a main kill switch.

We will be there.

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
jbcruiser said:
As far as I know a remote kill is not required, just a main kill switch.

We will be there.

This is correct.

Spent the weekend out at Area BFE, and there are a lot of changes to the course. If you are racing make sure to come out to the event site during the week before to see what is in store for race day. This event is going to be over the top.

Link to the Teams that are paid and confirmed runing the first event. http://www.rockrace.com/XRRA Pages/RacersPage.html

See you all in a couple of weeks.

Weaver

·
Registered
597 Posts
Awwhhh, after reading the rules, again, it was the window netting, not the remote kill. Will that be enforced in the first comp?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you can use arm restraints instead of window nets, $29.95 pair from speedway. nets are only $12.95 each. we will have a extra set untill spoken for. in last words dont let a little thing like window nets stop from having the time of your life! there is nothing like XRRA rock racing!!!!!!! you wont regret it.....................:p

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
i was tossing around the idead of racing for my first time, all i need is arm restraints or nets and I am in, but my jeep isn't nearly as trick as some of those buggies, so it would just be for kicks i guess.

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
zukstur said:
In rock racing anyone can win, It just depends on who brakes and how bad.

You wont regret it.
Rick, Jodi and I took a peek into the shop Friday. If that rig works half as well at is looks than you all are going to have a great season. No wheels on it how did you expect us to take it for a spin?:)

Weaver

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
BTF1 said:
Crazy Kansas Mike, I like it:D We'll be there with four rigs, better chance of winning money:smokin: Can't waint to see you all. M
so if the other guys win ...they have to share the winnings with you?????? mmm were did brice go we need to talk:smokin:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Mike were still waiting for our new sneakers. Dont know whats up with them they said they would let us know last week and we still havnt heard back.:confused:

·
Registered
328 Posts
We will be there too...breaking our "racing cherry". We are really excited!

·
Registered
39 Posts
This should be a fun year. I'll be in the same old rig but with a little more lead in my boot. So is everyone hitting Woody's or Rio Fri night? Jt said he would buy the drivers all the tequila they could drink. Sounds familier,

·
Registered
99 Posts
We'll be there I can't wait to see the runs.... I would love to do this but need to build a new rig first.....

This will be my first year and I cannot wait to get out to the rocks. I have heard that no one want's to leave once they get there. Is anyone staying at the Slickrock Campround?

1 - 20 of 111 Posts