Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We went Tuesday - Thursday and shot a show for The Outdoor Channel and Four Wheeler TV.
AWESOME trip!!!!

We used to run through the Con just about every weekend a couple years ago but I hadn't been in about 2 years. I forgot how nice it is.
What a privilage it is to have a trail like that, we all really need to start taking better care of it.

A couple Buck Island pics....

I took the Titan , Stover took Four Wheeler Magazines Teal-J jeep, Tony Becker brought his Becker Build Jeep that just aired on Four Wheeler TV, Scott from Rubicon Express brought one of their Cherokees, Rodney in his Chevy, Scotty in his YJ, Edwin in his Unlimited and Jerry in his YJ.

Taking care of a little business....

Ok, now for the goods.....
Little Sluice.

Stover in Teal-J...

More to come.......

·
Registered
4,621 Posts
Why didn't you put an exocage on that thing? Or atleast SOMETHING to protect the body!

Sweet so far though. Need more pics, and more story. Not enough of either posted... hehe

I thought that truck was Toby's? And I thought the Teal-J was somebody's too. Are they both owned by the Mag?

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
American said:
Why didn't you put an exocage on that thing? Or atleast SOMETHING to protect the body!

Sweet so far though. Need more pics, and more story. Not enough of either posted... hehe

I thought that truck was Toby's? And I thought the Teal-J was somebody's too. Are they both owned by the Mag?

Boat Sides and Rock Sliders have been a part of the plan from the beginning, I just haven't had time to get 'em done yet. That's why we really didn't care if the body got beat to shit or not.
I still gotta to cut off the roof to weld the tops of the cage and re-attach it, boat side the bottom and I'm gonna make these doors into half doors then it gets all repainted for SEMA and other shows next season.

Wait till I get the rest of the pics up. You think that door looks bad, that was just the Little Sluice on the first day...... :grinpimp:

Primedia technically owns both of them.
I built the Titan and get to beat it, not a bad deal. (This is Toby for the record)

·
Registered
854 Posts
I love the XXX Titan and im not even a Nissan fan.I also love the fact that you guys actually 'wheel it.Are you still going to take it on the trails after you redo it for SEMA and other shows?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Sweet

Wow Toby . That is cool :smokin: . Glad to see you get to spend some time wheeling that awesome creation and dont spend all your time building .

Any word on those rims ??????? :grinpimp:

Man I can't wait to see the cage completed on that thing .

Toby you are a many of many tastes , the Nissan , Your TTC rig and a VW :confused: , im impressed .

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
One of the best trips I've had on the Con. To watch that Monster of a Titian run thru the box was sweet. Toby should have a sore neck and left arm from driving most of the trip with his head out the window:D You have to know how to drive and pick you lines 150' ahead of you to drive that monster.
Toby: You need to get that camara system Rod had in his truck and mount it on the front bumper so don't have to drive by brail:D

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
knaffie said:
Are those the same tires you were roasting last week? :laughing:

Me and Nick swaped the old tires out . Each tire change took 2 guys and about 1hour of work per tire to change them and they are HEAVY MO FO'S

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
forsakenfuture said:
I love the XXX Titan and im not even a Nissan fan.I also love the fact that you guys actually 'wheel it.Are you still going to take it on the trails after you redo it for SEMA and other shows?

Yup. It was built to get wheeled, hard!
Every rig I have ever owned, or at leat built and hung my name on has looked pretty good and been used! I've allways taken pride in that. From drag cars to hot rods to dirt track cars to stadium off road cars to short coarse off road cars to desert cars and trucks to comp buggies to trail rigs and on and on.

If it looks like shit, it is shit.
If it doesn't work, change it.
And if you don't use it, you're a FAG!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Its nice to see someone prove that their SEMA rig a capable rig, that made it through the box!!!!! You should of tried the right line on soup bowl (soup kitchen)

:D :D
great job on a pretty rig that actually works. Hope to see you on the trails again.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
How come you don't run the back ones reverse too? I couldn't get my 38's to hook up worth a shit run like they're supposed to be. As soon as I flipped them, they sort of work. Nowhere near a SX, Irok, or anywhere near a Krawler, but they aren't bad.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts