Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, let me start out by saying... yes I know I'm a newbie. That's why I am here. The reason I am posting this is because I truely want to know if my cage design appears to be decent. I wheel with my kids and their safety along with mine is important to me. There is no better place than here to get quality opinions on cage design. I used 1 3/4" .125 wall DOM and 1 1/2" 1.25 wall DOM for this cage along with the factory "B" hoop. I will tie this into the frame using the typical bushing and tubing design. This pic does not include the gussets that I will be using (they are ordered but not here yet). The cage is out of the Jeep and I am waiting to weld it until my gussets get here and until I get your colorful opinions.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is another angle. This pic was taken before I put in the dash bar, hip bar and the one that continues on from the hip bar to the "C" hoop. I didn't take a bunch a pics before I took the cage out. These are the only ones I have. Hopefully this will help though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
nice cage, I am a newbie too and live on the OH/PA border and willin to travel if I can pay ya to build me a cage like that in my 01 TJ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts