Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that you all care, but did some wheelin last couple days, took many pics, thought I would share some...

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
looks good man wish the back drop to my pics looked like that :rolleyes:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We cant all live in paradise... but then we cant all have the weekdays off to wheel while others are workin!!!;)

Cheers
Tyler
:fj:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
and yet another....

I love Jacking on my new Rock Sliders.. more pics of them to come... I built them myself... and oh yeah.. my cats breath smells like cat food!

Cheers
Tyler

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
CanadianPigLover said:
my cats breath smells like cat food!
i never would have imagined that :flipoff2:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some more.. one of these is the rock slider... little banged up now... incidentally lots of rocks here on the west coast of canada!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey "CPL"(Tyler) gimme a shout sometime if you're up for some night weeling. We've been out the last 4 night now, just a short drive from the observatory/UVIC area, 2 of those turned into 4am., and fueling up at "Denny's" to cap-off the night. A pile of pinstripping, 1 rollover, several over the hood water crossings, 1 bottomless pit needing winches, several locker-required increasing vertical mossy/off camber/rooty/rainforest nearly impassable walls, mucho rocker damage, one torn bumper from the rusty 60, and with all the rain the last couple days, it should be even more interesting a couple nights from now! Snorkels will be required! And that's one hell of a run-on-sentence...
Keep it in mind, let me know.
Cheers,
Dano

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Come on you cheese dicks... lets see some more 55's... all others pale in comparison!

Cheers
Tyler

·
Registered
344 Posts
Nice pig Tyler- I like the rock sliders. What's your pig's setup? I couldn't find any pics of my pig that can compete with DanKunz's pic, but here's my little piggy:
Pigs Rock! -Zipp :fj:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hey Tyler, since your the only guy in BC who wheels a pig I thought i would let you know steve has quite afew 55 doors. Just incase of a small mishap:D

Dan

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sweet swine! My pig is pretty much stock... 1 inch shackle lift, and 32 inch tires. Other than that.. the rust is all custom... The motor is the sweet part, 2f with a cam, header, offenhauser mannifold, and a Carter 500cfm 4bbl carb... ZOOM ZOOM... or should I say gulp gulp, cause thats how she goes through the gas!

Cheers
Tyler

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
crawlin cruiser... thanks for the heads up! I am always looking to horde more parts;) And I am glad that nobody else here wheels them, mine is somewhat unique that way, atleast up here, besides the less people that know how good they are off road the better it is for me!

Cheers
Tyler

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
I love the pics guys! Keep em' coming! Gata love the 55's. I wish i could find one for a fair price around here. They are a very unique vehicle. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts