Pirate 4x4 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
17,634 Posts
Well, I know for one, that there are at least two of us that can't afford to be vendors and pay for advertising banners.... I am here. My website is www.heiseroil.com and I sell Amsoil lubricants, and JPcoolers. All PBB members get anything at my cost plus 10%.
Scott

·
Nose to grindstone
8,178 Posts
We do billet suspension components and offer a ton of other 4 wheel drive parts as well as part for Jeep engines.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
We sell:

Weld on Beadlocks
Rim Stiffeners
H1 Wheel Centers, Rim Stiffeners
Suspension Brackets
Air over Hydraulic tube bender retrofit kits.
Other stuff...:D

banner ad 2.JPG

Enter "Pirate" into the Discount code area when adding products to the shopping cart on our website!!!

Thanks for yall's support!!!

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
yep...sounds like a good idea to me.

we do mail-order and internet sales for all major offroad brands, run a retail store and full service shop for installs, all the way to full custom turn key builds. we focus exclusively on "trail" and "comp use" rigs ( We sponsor and Unilimted class buggy #86)

we have a unique line of products under our brand as well.

Newer product lines we have recently added include: Beard Seats (Redart), Swayaway, KMC beadlocks, & Advance Adapters products .......

always happy to help out a fellow PBB menber. :D

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Bent Fabrications
Georgetown Kentucky

We specialize in one off Fabrication and tube bending.
We also have several production chassis's designed for the do-it-yourselfer that just needs a good foundation to get them started... there are many options from bare to turn-key all very reasonably priced.

-Tim

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Got a new chassis about to come out very soon. Should have it off the jig later this week for pics. It is a new 4 seat design that is going to be BAD A$$. O yeah we make and sell just about everything to build your vehicle or a full tube buggy also.

Give me a shout if you need anything.

-Dan

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
My 8 to 5 is selling everything you need to get your rig to the trail. We sell complete trailers, kits, individual parts, tie-down kits and custom built trailers for those that need something special. We also sell a complete line of brake controllers and Firestone Ride Rite airbag kits for your trucks. We are a direct dealer for Valley, Putnam, Drawtite, and Mac's Custom Tie-Downs. We give huge breaks (% depends on product) for PBB members.

My evening job is custom 4x4 work for those that want something individual, strong, and for a fair price. I do bumpers, tire carriers, cages, chassis's, suspension systems, and steering systems. And yes, I can do custom built pieces and then ship, so coming to the shop isn't required.

·
Registered
175 Posts
We manufacture a portable MIG welder, perfect for off-road. Keep in mind all Pirate members, can buy the unit at Wholesale pricing, saves ya about
30% or so....

Here's a little blurb about it:

The Ready Welder II is the most powerful, portable, affordable, and versatile MIG welder in the world. Designed for use with typical car batteries, the Ready Welder II operates from 12DCV-36DCV, delivering as much 350amps of current. With two 12V batteries in series, the Ready Welder can penetrate ½” steel for a strong, professional weld. It can weld with flux-cored wire for convenience, but with a built in gas diffuser and integrated gas line, the Ready Welder II enables you to weld stainless steel and aluminum. With the Ready Welder II universal design and patented wire feed technology, it can also be used as a spool gun with most CC or CV MIG welders.

Its portability and versatility make the Ready Welder II an ideal product for off-road enthusiasts, mobile maintenance, farmers and ranchers, working marine vessels, or just about anyone anywhere. It’s now easy to bring the welder to the job, then the job to the welder. The Ready Welder II weighs less than 17 lbs in its rugged caring case and is priced under $600.

For more information and detail about the accessories available, visit www.readywelder.com or call 800-465-9184.

·
Premium Member
14,733 Posts
No physical products... maybe some in the works ;)

I offer other Vendors (and users) web site design, hosting solutions, custom forums, full e-commerce solutions, custom programming, optimization, basically anything web related.

If you can dream it we can do it.
www.4x4Systems.com
-Todd

·
Vendor
2,356 Posts
Aussie Locker

We have the complete line of Aussie Lockers. Rugged and reliable with the best warranty in the industry. NO tire size or engine horsepower limits.

www.aussielocker.com

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.