Pirate 4x4 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Divorce forces Sale: Must sacrifice. 1976 FJ 40 Cruiser. Completely redone, from paint and diamond plate, to wiring harness. V8 swap, traction bar , 4.88 gears, rub bar, roll cage, new dash and instrumentation, Toyota Super Axles ( Bobby Long, Super Birfs), in fact this was one of the prototype rigs for the Super Birfs. Turbo 350 Auto Trans. 36" BuckShots w/spare, Warn 9500 HS winch This ones special gang. Bobby Long is/was my neighbor, and friend. Also Rig advisor. So you know if Bobby was in on this rig, it's built and built well. For more info: [email protected] OR you can even contact Bobby Long. :usa:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cruiser to Vegas...

As far as getting it to Vegas, the only issue really is financial. I wouldn't be selling the Cruiser, if it wasn't for that issue. It is truly my pride and joy, and if I wasn't between a rock and a hard spot financially, I wouldn't sell it, in fact, I tried at all costs to avoid it. Anyway, at buyers expense I would make the trip to go up and Trailer it down. I guess people in WA have the advantage in that way. Anyway, I appreciate your interest. If there are any other questions I can answer, let me know.
By the way, my name is Tim, if you'd like to talk, my number is: 702-210-4776. If you get my voice mail, just leave a message, and I'll call you back ASAP.

Thanks Again...
:usa:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.