Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im currently working on building a varmint/target AR and need a LPK. What I'm looking for is a a lower parts kit minus the grip and trigger, as I want to use an ergo grip and high end target trigger. Does anyone know of such a deal out there. I'm really trying to avoid having to order the parts individually. I have seen the RRA group with the updraded trigger, but I'm more interested in a Chip McCormick or Timney. Any ideas or suggestions? :beer:

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, thats what I'm looking for........... now I just need to figure out what to do with all of the grips I have piling up?

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
i currently have a box with probably 3 dozen standard grips in it. They wont sell, but I hate the idea of throwing them away.

THR, shoot me an email or PM, I also have a box of OEM trigger assemblies from all the replacements I have done.

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
I have a stripped lower that I need to install parts in. I don't need anything fancy for parts. What would it cost me? It sounds like you have some things kicking around that need a home :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts