Pirate 4x4 banner

141 - 160 of 224 Posts

·
Tool slinger
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
do u have an yeti 20OZ or 30OZ tumblers? price for two shipped to 71260
30 OZ are officially gone, I am pretty sure the 20's will be gone this time tomorrow. Your best bet is to go to the site ASAP and use code "save ice" at check out. I am not exaggerating when I say we have probably sold close to 500 cups in the last 4 days. This is insane.

We still have plenty of Lowballs and Colsters in stock. I do not have the lids for the Lowballs online yet but for anyone from PBB that buys a Lowball I will throw in a free lid.

Thank you as always

Yeti Coolers

·
Tool slinger
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Price shipped to 95628 on a Tundra 65.
Sent!

Tundra 65's back in stock in all colors.
We might have 10 20 OZ Ramblers left
All cooler sales from Pirate will get free Yeti gear starting right now while supplies last. Write "I am from Pirate" at check out

Go get em!

·
OUTLAW MOTORSPORTS
643 Posts
30 OZ are officially gone, I am pretty sure the 20's will be gone this time tomorrow. Your best bet is to go to the site ASAP and use code "save ice" at check out. I am not exaggerating when I say we have probably sold close to 500 cups in the last 4 days. This is insane.

We still have plenty of Lowballs and Colsters in stock. I do not have the lids for the Lowballs online yet but for anyone from PBB that buys a Lowball I will throw in a free lid.

Thank you as always

Yeti Coolers
just sent u a pm bout this

·
nice roach.
5,738 Posts
PM sent on a Hopper 30, hopefully you have them in stock since its gonna be a gift. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
can i get a price for a white roadie shipped to 39531.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
also do you have any roadies in stock?

·
Tool slinger
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
Running out of stock on larger size coolers. Still looking "ok" on smaller sizes.

Seafoam color cooler?

Really?

Some place really has one of those?

Spend $100 in Yeti and get entered for a free 45 Quart Seafoam.

Only at Wylaco!

141 - 160 of 224 Posts