Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few pics, can get better ones if needed:
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/leach/yj buggy/

Located a few minutes from the Virginia Tech campus in Blacksburg VA. Delivery is negotiable.

4.2L on propane
TF-999 tranny (need replacing)
Dana 300 tcase
Dana 60 front axle 4.56 gears, lockright, drive flanges, 35 spline outers
61 rear end, fine splined with HD housing
Front suspension leaf spring
Rear is 4 link. That is not completed, only lowers are mounted.
They are 1.75" .375 wall tapped for Johnny Joints sleeved with 2"o.d. .120 wall.
I have all tabs needed for upper link mounts to chassis and axle (if you use a tube truss) as well as 3/4" rod ends for the upper links. They are the nice FK 40,000lb load rated ends. $60 bucks a pop.
Propane tank mounts are dimpled died and welded on. There is enough room in the rear of the tube for a cooler and room for a 40" spare tire on top of them (as seen in pics).
2 Brand New Fox 2" by 16" travel airshox with misalignment spacers, only used to support another buggy. Never wheeled on.

I do have a title for this and I was intending on making it able to drive on the streets in NC. Title is for a 79 CJ so you will not have inspection/can get antique tags.

Tires:
comes with rollers unless you want:
39.5in super swamper iroks only 2 trail rides 90-95% tread
-additional 900

The motor ran last time I turned it over, If you would like I will charge a battery and have it running whenever you come to look at it. The tranny is not any good (either fluid or burnt up clutches) so I dont run the motor as I cant drive it to move it around.

I am asking 3,500 plus tires if you want. I will NOT split up and I do NOT want any trades at this time, except for a super motard bike.

Email at [email protected] or PM me for my cell phone number. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The cage is a combination of DOM an hrew. I will and outside to outside of the tire measurments for you tomorrow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts