Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too many projects and not enough money coming in for recent bills. Make an offer. 3,400 or best offer

PICS http://filebox.vt.edu/users/leach/yj buggy/

Parts

Jeep YJ body
Stock frame ends at b pillar
4.2L I6 engine (runs on propane)
TF999 auto transmission (got water in it, probably need to swap)
Dana 300 Transfer Case
Front axle Chevy Dana 60 with lockright locker, stock gears
Rear axle Dana 61 which just needs ring gear spacer to use 60 gears or swap in something else
39" BFG red label krawlers
New black steel wheels, they have only been on the Jeep to move around before I got rollers. Just dusty from sitting around.
4 Brand new FOX 2x16 airshox. Two still in packaging the other two are seen in pics used for mock up.
Lower links are new Johnny Joints with 1.75 .375 Wall DOM sleeved with 2" .125 wall DOM for .5in thick links
Upper links are 1.5" .250 wall DOM with Spidertrax bungs and 3/4 Heims Left and Right hand
Two Propane tanks
Disconnecting steering wheel

What it needs done off the top of my head....

Transmission needs to be fixed/swapped
Rear link truss needs some tubes added/finish welding
Weld upper link mounts/finish welding bungs in upper links
Gear axles, lock rear axle
Rear brakes
Tcase gears/shifter
Tranny shifter
Build mounts for seats (seats in pics not included in sale)
Strap down propane tanks
Wire lights
Build upper airshox mounts ( There are mounts on the chassis now but they were just to use as support to push onto the trailer to move from Charlotte NC to Blacksburg VA)

Right now the rig is in Christiansburg VA (down the road from Blacksburg which is two and half hours from Charlotte NC). PM me for my cell and I will be happy to answer any questions I can and go into more detail.
Price for everything listed and help rolling it onto your trailer 3,400 or best offer. The first 5 pics are the most recent, week or two old.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts