Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of flipping my tie rod. I'm using QA1 heims to gain some clearance from tie rod to springs. I added 1/4 inch spacers between the spring perches and springs. It helped but it's still close ( 1/2" gap). Does anyone have pictures they could post or any advise?
I'm also running a JB drop link bracket which worked out great.

·
Registered
617 Posts
are u running stock springs or lift springs? im running stockers with an add a leaf n i cant flip my tie rod, the springs sit too flat n are in the way. im not sure spacers between the springs n perches are a good idea. pretty much like puttin lift blocks in which are NEVER a good idea offroad. i also run the jb bracket and it works great.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are u running stock springs or lift springs? im running stockers with an add a leaf n i cant flip my tie rod, the springs sit too flat n are in the way. im not sure spacers between the springs n perches are a good idea. pretty much like puttin lift blocks in which are NEVER a good idea offroad. i also run the jb bracket and it works great.
I'm running 2" lift springs but they sit pretty flat. 1/4" spacer is no different than running degree shims.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts