Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I jumped your ass on my reply. I didn't even see the winking face, or notice that you were givin' me good advice. I was just snapping big time'cause the friggin' winch cable was all over the street. I should have looked first before I replied, but I fawked up. Thanks for the advice.I wound up goin' to Ramsey's web site , went to the troubleshooting section, and traced it down to the Solinoid. I Gave it a love tap with a BFH to unstick it and wound it back up. Thanks again, I'll just pour myself a large Jack and Coke now and shut the fawk up.

·
Registered
87 Posts
say, didnt the older ramseys come with a LFH to keep near the solenoid for times like this? My last name just happens to be ramsey, but unfortunately I have no connections to the company. (damnit)

Michael

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just came back from a local snowplow repair shop and ordered 2 new solinoids. I'm just going to replace them, clean the rest of the connections, and mount the unit inside the cab and ground it to the body. The past winter was pretty brutal, so hopefully this will keep it running strong for a while. Thanks again for your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts