Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off let me get hammered for asking a question..........Ok, no more hammering.

I have been on the board for a while now, and there was a post for a york air bracket. I was a solid piece of flat steel with holes drilled in all the appropriate places, square tube cut in half and welded in place.

Anyone have a link?

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Budbuilt was working on one.

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
That one is actually harder to build and has the greater chance of a clearance issue, the flat plate setup is easier and does the same job.

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
If you can type, you can figure out how..

All you gotta do, get apiece of flat steel, measure/drill the holes on the toy factory bracket, then mount that bastage to the toy mount, then set that york on the flat plate and figure your belt alignment, then do some figurin, and then drill the holes on the plate for the york.. The last 3 I did, I had to notch a lil bit out of the york at the mounting area to clear 2 of the bolts that hold the plate to the toy bracket.. Piece of cake,

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Lord Orange said:
Yeah I checked that those out..... those aren't it. I did a search first..:) . I believe that there was a link that went outside of the Pirates page. Thanks for your help though crash. Anyone?

Maybe you saw something that I posted. Here's my writeup: http://cascadecrawlers.com/toyota/york/index.shtml

Its a 22RE block that's carbed. Or were you looking for a york on a fuel injected truck?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Anybody got anything written up for a V6? I'm working on a design right now but I'd like to see what others have done.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts