Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think there may be enough room. but i am not sure yet. i have my chevy alternator on that side. i picked up a york 210 out of the boneyard for free. sandblasted it and gave it a shot of paint. it has pretty good compression. i just need to put my chevy alternator back in the stock location. which will be a pain, since i'll have to remove the lower radiator hose.

i was wondering what people have used for brackets? i don't have a problem fabbing them up. but i can't find any smog pump brackets. i did find a 22re with a air conditioning bracket. i've been pondering if i should use that to start building my brackets.

i found a bunch of wiring and plumbing scematics on here, so i'll probably use those ideas. i haven't really found any pictures of peoples brackets thou. or if they fit under the intake on a 22re.

thanks

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
well its not a very good pic.the bracket needs to be so the york sets up off the frame .I would say start from a flat pice of like 1/4 inch mount it to the engine and start from there.Yours will probly turn out better than mine .

Attachments

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it looks pretty good.

did you use the air conditioning bracket or the smog pump bracket?

thanks

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks that is sweet. i'll be starting this very soon!!!:D

thanks for the pictures!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts