Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what?????????? thats what your thinking but i have found the best place to find serp clutch yorks. look under the hood a big rig, aka 18 wheeler, semi, you know those big fuckers that cut you off on the freeway and spit chunks of retread at yah.:D lots of them run em. and as long as your there dont forget the air tank... also as a side note the drag ling they run in the front is usualy 1 1/2 x 1/4 wall tube or 1 5/8 x 3/16 and makes great anti wrap bars.. but the best part is watching them try to take off after you have ripped off all this shit from there truck brakes locked up and no steering:D:D..

·
Registered
60,133 Posts
what?????????? thats what your thinking but i have found the best place to find serp clutch yorks. look under the hood a big rig, aka 18 wheeler, semi, you know those big fuckers that cut you off on the freeway and spit chunks of retread at yah.:D lots of them run em. and as long as your there dont forget the air tank... also as a side note the drag ling they run in the front is usualy 1 1/2 x 1/4 wall tube or 1 5/8 x 3/16 and makes great anti wrap bars.. but the best part is watching them try to take off after you have ripped off all this shit from there truck brakes locked up and no steering:D:D..
Sorry, that's a BIG R.

Search my username and kenworth. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts