Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All parts located in Leon, WV, zip 25123.

Built axles
Front- knuckles rebuilt, allpro 5.29's, lock right, new brakes, profield on one side, OTT high steer arms, All pro drain plug, tie rod with heims.

Rear-newer brakes, fj80 High pinion third with a newer detroit locker, all pro 5.29's and drain plug.

$1400 for the pair. Thats what I paid, thats what I have to get out of them.

Stock axles
Bone stock, need rebuilt. 4.10's. open/open. $200

Tires
36x12.5x15 Swamper TSL's, grooved, 4k miles, trail rash. Mounted on 15x8, 5x5.5 blask steel rims. $500obo.

Prefer not to ship, may meet within reasonable distance. I simply dont have the time pack & ship.

·
Registered
661 Posts
How much for just the front axle? Will you sell the rear 3rd too? I'll be coming down I95 from MD if you can meet me close by I95. Thanks
[email protected]
Steven

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will drive a couple of hours Ralph. I could meet you on 79 somewhere. I can get pics of the tires tonight.

I would really like to sell the axles as a pair. But if I seperate I would like $800 for the front and $600 for the rear. Sorry, I wont just sell the third member. I really dont have the time to tear them down and I really dont want to be stuck with left over housings.
Man, I95 is about a 8 hour drive for me. :(

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It needs brake shoes and calipers the ones on it are shot. It would also need a pinion seal and wheel studs. Other than that it doesnt look too bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts