Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know which GM calipers and Rotors trail gear uses on their Gm rear disc brake conversion kit? ie part numbers or vehicle years etc.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Anybody know which GM calipers and Rotors trail gear uses on their Gm rear disc brake conversion kit? ie part numbers or vehicle years etc.
Fuck off and come back Tuesday. We don’t feel like searching google or pirate 4x4 for that information where it’s readily available.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
holy dude, someone shit in your corn flakes this morning?. wasnt asking for an immediate response. The sky stuff is readily available wasnt sure if trail gear was the same or not.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
holy dude, someone shit in your corn flakes this morning?. wasnt asking for an immediate response. The sky stuff is readily available wasnt sure if trail gear was the same or not.
No. I had pancakes. Again, this information is readily available online. People have been putting disc brakes in the back of Toyotas for a long fucking time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hope everyones in a better mood since its tuesday.
Obviously rear disc conversions are plentiful and easy to find on the net. thats not what i was asking. not new to wheelin but new to bloging. I build my own shit and just wanted to know which "GM" components Trail-gear uses. their bracket is straight where as Skys is offset. so i figured it wasnt a monte caliper. dont want the link to it. Looks to me like a 2000s S-10 caliper but wasnt sure. Thought i'd ask a quick question before i hit the CNC table. Be happy to share the CAD file when its complete.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Be the first!:flipoff2:
Escalde, with the fucked up e brake??
Fuck trailmart.:D
Oh and" Toyota". let's see if it still works!

·
Registered
12,603 Posts
I had the opposite experience, I went to order from sky and they had some stupid lead time. Apparently keeping a $3 piece of steel on the shelf is too hard. So I had it at my door the next day from TG.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had the opposite experience, I went to order from sky and they had some stupid lead time. Apparently keeping a $3 piece of steel on the shelf is too hard. So I had it at my door the next day from TG.
I meant the caliper and rotor "part numbers" are available for sky. I'm building my own brackets. TG doesnt say specifically which calipers and rotors they use

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sky's a fucking douche.. buying parts from him disrupts his day and annoys him. Do sky a favor quit buying shit from him :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts