3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
i guess the real question will be, does biden get a larger or smaller percent than the historical average of the "black vote"

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
See Biden has so many racist gaffs in his history he shouldn’t even be considered however we as citizens seem to have the memory of a goldfish. So even though Biden has a history of racist gaffs I still think at least 1/2 of the black americans will vote for him by default.

Same as people voted for W. as a conservative even though so many of us pointed out how he was a progressive shill raised by daddy to be exactly like daddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
Well guess what, folks, it's true and if you vote for a republican, they will put y'all back in chains!
it's a crazy social dynamic. 80-95% of voting blacks vote for the D of oppression, but it seems like more blacks don't vote compared to white. The apathy of the brown (blacks and hispanics), not sure how much of it is true apathy or just their way to protest the pressure of "being told what to do"

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
How do people not call him out for saying racist shit like that?
"it was obviously in jest" - says his black friend. or campaign manager or whoever it was they used to give biden his street cred.

·
Registered
8,894 Posts

non NYT paywall version
You want a FOX link? :flipoff2:
i guess the real question will be, does biden get a larger or smaller percent than the historical average of the "black vote"
They were claiming over 70% Blacks for Biden and it being the reason he won South Carolina, Only 12% for Trump. We"ll see how that shakes out Nov.

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
You want a FOX link? :flipoff2:

They were claiming over 70% Blacks for Biden and it being the reason he won South Carolina, Only 12% for Trump. We"ll see how that shakes out Nov.
12% going to trump is something like at or above historical averages for R support among blacks. no matter what it will be spun as a rebuke against trump, despite being an actual improvement 😆

i want an anywhere other than NYT link :flipoff2: I clicked on the link in the OP and it took me a line or two, then a paywall :homer:

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
12% going to trump is something like at or above historical averages for R support among blacks. no matter what it will be spun as a rebuke against trump, despite being an actual improvement

i want an anywhere other than NYT link :flipoff2: I clicked on the link in the OP and it took me a line or two, then a paywall :homer:
It just goes to a regular article for me

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
so...lets get trump to say....you aint black if you vote for trump.

not sure if that would get any outrage from mika or not....

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
Ya just proved my point...
yeah but if we are talking about voting FOR somebody, rather than simply against the other guy, anybody that votes FOR biden is in pretty low company :lmao:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts