Pirate 4x4 banner
21 - 40 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Project looks good man and your making good progress.

The new bed kit looks like it will be a much better fit, the other one reminds me of the military bed people throw on every rusted old truck and think it looks tough... I've never been a fan.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
This things coming out pretty cool... for a Jeep :flipoff2:

Nice work

·
today
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Looks good--definitely better with the new bed. I suspect you're right that it'll look more proportionate with more tire and a cage in regards to wheelbase.

What is the actual wheelbase?
thanks man

have to check the wheelbase but overall length is under 17 ft.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Very nice job, Your front fenders are the same way I did mine. I ended up adding 5 inches into the rear of my hood when I stretched my wheel base, but I like how you just used the face of the grill, again great job.

·
today
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Looks good--definitely better with the new bed. I suspect you're right that it'll look more proportionate with more tire and a cage in regards to wheelbase.

What is the actual wheelbase?
so wheelbase is 130" overall 193"

·
today
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Very nice job, Your front fenders are the same way I did mine. I ended up adding 5 inches into the rear of my hood when I stretched my wheel base, but I like how you just used the face of the grill, again great job.
thank you
yeah those LED lights really save my ass . i was thinking about stretching the hood as well

21 - 40 of 286 Posts