Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This probably won’t be seen by a human on your end but here it goes.

I followed the prompts on your site to attempt a return it and get the right part but your multiple choice options didn’t cover the issue and the one text box you’d want me to use to describe the issue has a character limit and isn’t usable.

So here’s the issue. I ordered a clutch release bearing for a 1994 Wrangler. Sachs part number 3151600657. Your price is $23.79, it’s a good price.

More Information for SACHS 3151600567

You charged me $41.16 after tax and $15.00 for two day shipping. It took 3 days to get here but still cheaper than my local parts store and about the same wait. I’m easy…

What you shipped is a complete clutch kit, Sachs part number K70144-02.

More Information for SACHS K7014402

Now, this kit happens to contain the correct clutch release bearing but I thought I’d help you out and return the $150.00 kit and let you send me just the $24.00 bearing.

But heres the issue. Your multiple choice prompts on your website leave no resolution but to offer a return label for the wrong part, and a refund only for the $23.79 and $1.xx sales tax but not the shipping. I’m not gonna eat $15.00 for your warehouse jockeys mistake.

If you wanna contact me in the next 24 hours and make this right, go for it. I’ll work with you.
If not I’ll keep the bearing out of the kit and recycle the rest. I tried.

I’ve included a pic of the kit you sent and the packing list that was in the box. Have your warehouse jocky that picked it explain the logic needed to make that mistake.

Product Font Electric blue Box Brand

k.

·
Premium Member
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ll help you out since you’re new here and your reading comprehension is lacking.

They don’t have phone based customer service. Only their online multiple choice based humanless waste of time.

Welcome to Pirate4x4, thanks for playing, now fuck off. :fo2:

k.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dear Karen,

Have you considered using the telephone function on your smartphone? It's an archaic voice based communications method but may prove useful in this situation.

Sincerely,

Me
Obviously you have never tried to call Rock Auto. They have exactly NO customer service phone number. The one number you can get from the internet if you search has a recording that states you get the discounted prices because they do not have to pay a staff of people to deal with the issues. Or something to that affect. Your only choice is the damn computer return and that is useless as the OP has already stated.

·
blatant asshole
13,598 Posts
I'm not the one shouting into the void hoping somebody will hear it.
Well this isnt exactly the void.

This is the offical rockauto cunt ass pbb sucks dicks for money vendor forum. A hub if you will for them to interact with real world consumers and an avanue for consumers to ask questions about products and real time consulting with experianced tech services......

Lol just kidding. Those dumb cunts drop a post a month of random bullshit and fuck off.

Reactions: Jeffr231
1 - 10 of 10 Posts