Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
I also have a P22 suppressed that has nearly 100K rds thru her...everyone loves to shoot it.
Anytime I go out shooting with friends my P22 is firing nonstop the entire day. If I'm not shooting it someone is. I bought it in june and it's already had about 4k rounds through it.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Yeah, I got in trouble for that purchase also. I figured that it was better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission. That little "lapse in brain function" allowed my wife to buy a new horse. NEVER again will I buy without her permission.

·
Naughty Nurse
28,554 Posts
An old Winchester 30.6 that my grandfather had. I took down my first deer with that thing. I don't even know if he still has it.
What I want is an 1858 2 banded Enfield. I would kill to have an original in good shape but for right now I could settle for a decent reproduction.:D

·
Registered
10,684 Posts
Browning 1886 in .45-70

Why?
Because if you ever find yourself in court, defending your decision to take down the bad guy, you DO NOT want someone holding up a "black rifle."

That and 500 grains of handloaded lead and it is an easy choice.:flipoff2:

Mine has the saddle ring which vitrually screams "side with the cowboy, you know he is the good guy."

Attachments

·
Naughty Nurse
28,554 Posts
My favorite is my LeMat. 'Barely serves a purpose because I will never fire it but it serves as my Confederate officer's sidearm at Civil War Re-Enactments. Nine shot revolver with shotgun barrel beneath pistol barrel. Heavy as all hell.

I've never even attempted to put black powder or caps in it. But it's a sight to behold. I can't imagine having someone point one at me.
Pics please!!:)

·
Registered
'73 Scout
10,462 Posts
An old Winchester 30.6 that my grandfather had. I took down my first deer with that thing. I don't even know if he still has it.
What I want is an 1858 2 banded Enfield. I would kill to have an original in good shape but for right now I could settle for a decent reproduction.:D
You see original Enfields on the Track of the Wolf site along with repros (new and used) now and again... ;) :D

D.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
my dad has one that his relatives used in the civil war, bayonet and everything. it almost ended up in a local museum, but didnt :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Current Favorite is a Savage Arms .222 rem bolt action, got it from my Dad when he passed away. It took me about two years to get all the missing parts for it. but what a nice riffle to shot. I'll get some pics up when I go coyote hunting :skull: bastards have eatin 3 sheep on the out-laws farm this year

·
Registered
750 Posts
I don't have a pic, but it's identical to this one:

It's a Browning .22 that I bought from my Grandpa for $20 when I was about 15 or so. It's short, it's a breakdown version, and it's the most accurate .22 I've ever owned. I've probably put more rounds through it than all of my other guns combined. :D

I have that same model. I got it for my 9th birthday, back in 1974.

·
Banned
4,510 Posts

makes me feel all warm and fuzzy looking at it. i dont have one yet but after college i intend to buy a semi auto version.
My favorite rifle that i own is my Model 70 chambered in 7mm rem mag with a weaver 3x9x40mm scope. Solid, accurate, powerful, it never lets me down.

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
my favorite gun?...probably the one that's in my hand at the time. Just having a gun is my favorite part...oh yeah, and my .308 AR

·
Registered
11,406 Posts
it is hard to pick just one but i think this is my current favorite.

hs precision htr in .300 win mag
nightforce nsx 3.5-15 mildot scope
nightforce rings
hs precision base
turner sling
harris br-s bipod

Hey I've come to have a liking to that rifle right there and read a few articles on it. Pretty sweet rig minus only have 3 shot mag for the .300 win mag and .338 Lapua.

I'm thinking I need a .300 win mag and I'm wondering where did you pick yours up and roughly how much should I expect to pay? .8 MOA out of the box with crap ammo sounds amazing especially because I will be making my own ammo for it

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Sorry for the photo quality.

My model 94 Winchester, 1940 something.

Was my fathers and he gave it to me.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 75 Posts