Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got off the phone with bobby long and he informed me that he is going into the hospitable for major back surgery. lets all keep him in our thoughts and prayers and wish him godspeed for a quick recovery.

fyi. he has plenty of birfs instock as well as inner axles. however he is going to postpone the making of anymore bead locks for the time being.

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
My prayers are yours...

Good luck Bobby..

·
Registered
508 Posts
All of our prayers are with you Bobby and your family as well.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Kamster1200 said:

Oh yeah, and good looking nurses!
Nothing helps speedy recovery like hot nurses.

Best wishes...

·
Registered
267 Posts
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU BOBBY! I trully hope you have a speedy recovery! I have been living with a lower back injurie for over a year now(not bad enough to need surg.,YET!) and I know how bad it can hurt! Just give yourself PLENTY of time to recover!

:beer: :zzz: :D

ERIC

·
Premium Member
3,238 Posts
Good luck Bobby. See you soon.:)

·
Registered
726 Posts
BOBBY****YOU WILL BE IN ARE PRAYERS TOO,

AND LET GOD BOOST YOUR DOC'S HAND'S AND ABILITIES IN YOUR OPERATION TOO.

p.s. take your time ,and rest alot too.

GOD-BLESS! Mr BOBBY LONG.

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
i broke a vertebra once, i feel for you.

my dad had major back surgery, make sure you stay on the damn couch and dont get a hair up your ass to go out in the shop. it has to heal properly!!!!!!!!!:)

·
Registered
342 Posts
hope all goes well

·
Registered
112 Posts
My father needs major back surgery too, so I've found out alot about that kind of stuff. The back is one of the hardest areas of the body to operate on so you know he needs our prayers. Hopefully he doesn't smoke and if he does someone get him to quit because back surgery just doesn't heal properly or quickly if that person is a smoker. Anyway my best wishes and God bless.

Nick

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
you will be in our prayers as well.
but with what you've done for toys...
i am sure the toy gods will make sure of a speedy recovery.
take it super easy on that back afterwards bro.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
hey bobby

good luck healing, maybe someone will do a heat treated back one day and nobody will ever have back problems ever again :D

keep up the good work, i hope the nurses have big hooters

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
bobby,
many prayers man. you are a legend around here and these guys need you. back problems suck. i am a paramedic and i worry about this for me all of the time, i have so many patients i see on a regular basis and sometimes it can be real rough. if you have a good surgeon and follow the after care TO THE LETTER! you will do well. trust me i know. godspeed and godbless;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts