Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Suzuki/Toyota Parts
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your recent Toyota pics! Mild or Wild Post your pics and make Pirate Great again

Marlin Crawler Round up

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
ill post my moab pics in my custom cab from last month, tomorrow when im not hammered

·
Suzuki/Toyota Parts
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tough Truck

Moab

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
ill post my moab pics in my custom cab from last month, tomorrow when im not hammered
Did you get it running better while you were down there? I posted on Facebook and tried to get some Locals to help ya.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
A few from Sand Hollow.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Did you make that super steep climb on TNT? I think it might be like the 1st one. It's kinda in a wedge. Likes to push the rear driver tire over and pinch it in an undercut.
I was one of four in our group that made it all the way through. We had a four winch/few hour trail tampon breakage.

The only climb that I thought was sketch (but wasnt a issue, just a mind fuck) was at the end. Can be hard to get into, then climb 1.5-2 rig lengths straddling V notch moving left, then transition V notch and climb 2 rig lengths right. Nothing but sun in the eyes and a long way down.

Trail was virgin when we completed it at the end. Had to push through a virgin sand wash at the bottom of a dip and then come up into the dunes next to "Joint Effort".

Attachments

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
That pic is right at the sketch transition. It really lets you know if your suspension geometry is good.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Amazing stuff folks!! Jealous from Nebraska...

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Girl excited to drive hers last weekend

Me checking out some of the rain runoff, nothing crazy just driving around the desert behind my house... still fun

·
Registered
18 Posts
Some beautiful weather in Johnson Valley Thanksgiving weekend.

It was the shakedown run to let me know what all else I need to get done before KOH.

·
Suzuki/Toyota Parts
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great pics keep em coming was on my old photo bucket and found these pics from several years ago with a couple Solid Axle Swapped Yotas

#Moab

·
Suzuki/Toyota Parts
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Suzuki/Toyota Parts
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
More Toyota Pictures

·
Suzuki/Toyota Parts