Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at a 93 zj, 4.0 auto qadratrack. i have an 03 rubi 4.0 5 spd. 4.88 and 35s. looking to swap motor transfer and axels how much trouble will this be?????

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
what in your mind told you to post this in the hardcore section?

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
wow

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bring your pile of [email protected]#$ to grand junction and ill show you what i was thinking............... last time i checked this is a hardcore TECH page this is my grocery getter. im building a full blown buggy in my spare time. 360,np435,203\205,60s.on 40s SORRY to bother a few pompus pricks with some technical questions....... a buggy is pretty staight forward and SIMPLE, try a real build jack a$$.......

·
Registered
781 Posts
Can I see pics of this buggy. Something tells me not to believe you. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
242 Posts
If you have the brains to build a fully buggy, then the swap you are asking about should be pretty easy.

So im calling BullShit on your buggy build. And I wouldnt post pics enless they are trully ours, im pretty sure you will get called out with in 24 hours if they are someone elses

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ps. eat shit

bought the frame and motor\misc. parts from a buddy, its not complete right this moment. need a few things. but i have an 03 tj in my drive ill run any trail right now with !!! done 21 rd done billings

·
Read Only
1,333 Posts
bring your pile of [email protected]#$ to grand junction and ill show you what i was thinking............... last time i checked this is a hardcore TECH page this is my grocery getter. im building a full blown buggy in my spare time. 360,np435,203\205,60s.on 40s SORRY to bother a few pompus pricks with some technical questions....... a buggy is pretty staight forward and SIMPLE, try a real build jack a$$.......

Ill bite, we will be in moab on sept 21st, come keep up friend....

As for the "hardcore tech," you didnt actually ask any technical questions and besides, if you are building a ground up buggy then you prolly have a better understanding then even me at setting up an engine in a custom application so why are you asking??

In all reality, that swap would be a bitch and a waste of time, if you are hell bent on the axles and case, swap them in the grand and sell the motor, or sell the whole setup over on ju to some dumbass and come back over here and read up on some real axles. You will limit those 44's rather quickly, sell them for a profit now, they get a pretty good price out of them.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
looking at a 93 zj, 4.0 auto qadratrack. i have an 03 rubi 4.0 5 spd. 4.88 and 35s. looking to swap motor transfer and axels how much trouble will this be?????

Rubi axles aren't worth a damn. You might as well sell that shit and swap in a v8 and some real axles. The rubi T case is ok for 35s.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts