Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
28,921 Posts
so nearly 20 bucks for a box of .223 is cheap?

I'll stick with x39 thanks.

it may not have glow in the dark tips, but it gets the job done.

·
Registered
502 Posts
the tips dont really glow in the dark. i may have missed it, but i never saw Hornady claiming they did. if they did claim they do...they dont. we had customers bring numerous boxes to us hoping to be the first 'LOOK AT MEEE!' on the block, and we illuminated and tested a few. no glowing...

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
This warning actually concerns me

intended only to be used on…ZOMBIES, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition
I understand it's a joke, but seems like something a prosecutor would bring up :(

·
nights end here
3,315 Posts
All of the big distributors are blowing this shit out. Hornady pushed it, thought it was going to be BIG, but they only sold around a 1/4 of the projected sales. I've talked to 4 reps in the past few days who are basically giving it away. Its a novelty, people are buying one box of each caliber at the most.

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
All of the big distributors are blowing this shit out. Hornady pushed it, thought it was going to be BIG, but they only sold around a 1/4 of the projected sales. I've talked to 4 reps in the past few days who are basically giving it away. Its a novelty, people are buying one box of each caliber at the most.
It should kill coyotes just like the red tip stuff. You guys doing any bulk deals since they are trying to dump it?

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
So wtf was the point of this stuff besides novelty?

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
Yea but the sale price is :smokin:
Hornady Zombie Max 45 ACP AUTO 185 Grain Z-Max Ammunition Box of 20
IN STOCK
SKU:TSHOA90902
Weight:0.50
Regular Price: $19.99
On Sale For: $18.99

i'll have to pass on this smokin' deal.:laughing:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts