Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 243 Posts

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Were you able to just fixture the kit up on the garage floor? The others I've seen were on tables, but that's super impressive if Drew was able to make the fixture kit accurate enough for a concrete floor

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Were you able to just fixture the kit up on the garage floor? The others I've seen were on tables, but that's super impressive if Drew was able to make the fixture kit accurate enough for a concrete floor
Using frame rails makes it very easy to keep things square and accurate.

·
Registered
663 Posts
If you dont have a table, Drew included instructions on how to make a square tube frame to build off of. It really is a legit kit.

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I figured someone would ask that. I guess it depends on how level your floor is, and how many times you recheck yourself.

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Did you happen to get your doubler yet? I'm curious to the overall length compared to a stock tracker case
No sir, I sent it on April 4th and am still waiting. Haven’t heard from him in several weeks.

Tinkered for a few more hours, sitting at 15 total now.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Sleepsontoilet do you happen to know how much the JHF chassis weighs with the subframe and link mounts on it?

I'd be curious to know what one of these weighs.

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Sleepsontoilet do you happen to know how much the JHF chassis weighs with the subframe and link mounts on it?

I'd be curious to know what one of these weighs.
I have one that I can get on the scales next week.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Appreciate it Mike. I can tell you that subframe/skid weighed more than I thought it would. I was expecting to just set it on top, haha :homer:
Yea that small square tube .250 wall has some mass

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 243 Posts