Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Team RedNeck
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want this to get out of hand but there is an awesome little Sami up for the running in TTC. It's #46.
Dustin is a Newbie and would love your votes. but as a good Newbie should be he's trying to keep his mouth shut and learn the ropes before he posts so he doesn't get flamed.
So if you Flamers need to do your thing then flame me but take a good look at his truck because it's a awesome little rig that he can do some awesome stuff with. And believe me he does Get it, in the true sence of the term.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I'll vote for him only if he promises to install a rollcage, unless he has one I can't see in the picture. Good luck, Dustin P.S. I voted for Shaffer's Zuk that was missed labeled and he didn't make the cut but look what he has accomplished.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Give us pics and specs.:D

·
Team RedNeck
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He installed a full custom cage right after that pic was taken and is well protected.
I'll see if i can dig up a pic or two.

·
Team RedNeck
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here is a link to a good new pic.

he's runing a 4.3TBI th350, d300 with 4-1, toy axles both locked, wrangler springover. basicly a stocker:rolleyes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looks like a nice Zuk! That is what I need, a 4-1 for my Dana 300 in my Zuk! That would be nice!!! :D I'll have to put my vote up! Look'n good

·
Team RedNeck
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool guys i'm sure he'll appreiciate it. He goes by DustyTools here on the board. i'll tell him to stop in and say thanks.

Now i'm gonna be pissed if he gets in and i don't. Even worse if we both get in and he beats me.:eek: :( :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Just want to say thanks to the late rat for breaking the ice and to the guys in the suzuki room for being cool. Thanks .

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
:flipoff2: :flipoff2: Welcome Newbie:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
35,608 Posts
First I vote for any West Virginia rig, which has only happened once that I remember.

Then I vote for all Zuks.
(except for the one with the hand winch)

Then I get the guys on the PBB and look at rigs built by "poor boys" like me.

I don't really care to see a $50k custom built tube comp buggy, I can watch those at events, I already know how they will do.

I try to keep the level of the rigs I vote for the same.
I want to see actual competition, not someone leave the pack.

You got my vote last week.

·
Registered
144 Posts
you got my vote!! go kick there big heavy asses!!!:flipoff2:

does anyone know anything about the olive drab zuk??

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thanks guys. Tell ya what, if I make it to top truck I'll change my avatar.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts