Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
705 Posts
I wish I had some time to wheel:( Nice pics

Hey Scwafish...you got any front toy axles laying around up there??:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
scwafish said:
Great pics...what in the heck were they trying to fix on the trailer?
Broken axle....

He had birf rings, so it snapped the shaft at the splines. Gotta pull the pig to get the pieces out. :(

Let's see. Last I hear, the total for Saturday was:
2 Front Sami axles
2 Rear axles...

Okie Zuke flopped on his side in Little Blue. Did not see that one coming, but I did get plenty pics of it.

We got CSR, OKIE ZUK, and SpiderZuk up the waterfall.

All in all, I think we were fairly kind to 'em. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
35,608 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun.

I went wheeling today - on the state roads
We got about 6-inches of wet snow in about an hour.
It was pretty tough just getting around ON-ROAD.

I like the front bumper on the first SilverZuk, thanks for the idea.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
yeah broke right rear axil went home early it wont happen next time looking for dana 44 to put under it and if that dont pan out then i have 2.5 ton axils to put in ithad a blast i WILL be back to conquer all....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,001 Posts
scwafish said:
Great pics...what in the heck were they trying to fix on the trailer?
We swapped axle shafts while everyone else was eating lunch. ;) This was Jerry's first trip to Disney and fully expected him to break!

Great pics, Mark! The stupid line I took thru that rock pile doesn't look as bad in pictures. :) You didn't miss much today. Cold, windy with snow flurries.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,883 Posts
Thanks, Mark for spotting me up Waterfall. Anyone got any pictures of Chris,Tony and I doing the climb. There's plenty of pix of my family in Little Blue (thanks again Mark for your help). Mark I emailed you some pictures Robbie sent me (Little Blue) to post. I have some to develop and try to get posted. Rob,Wayne,Chris,Jerry and I wheeled Sunday and had a blast (nothing broke). Snowed the whole time but didn't seem to hurt us at all. Everyone who didn't come this weekend missed some good wheelin'.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,001 Posts
rockzilla said:
looks like fun, did the UniMog wheel with ya all day?
The Uni Broke!!! Saturday evening, Russ was climbing a series of 4 ft. ledges (Grand Staircase) when the right rear stopped pulling..... several teeth broken off of the gears in the portal assy. Good thing he has plenty of spares. I don't think the local NAPA has Unimog parts on the shelf. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OKIE ZUK said:
Thanks, Mark for spotting me up Waterfall. Anyone got any pictures of Chris,Tony and I doing the climb. There's plenty of pix of my family in Little Blue (thanks again Mark for your help). Mark I emailed you some pictures Robbie sent me (Little Blue) to post. I have some to develop and try to get posted. Rob,Wayne,Chris,Jerry and I wheeled Sunday and had a blast (nothing broke). Snowed the whole time but didn't seem to hurt us at all. Everyone who didn't come this weekend missed some good wheelin'.
Sure Robert. I got the pics Robbie sent.

Just FYI, Lance has not renenstated my red star (let my subscription expire), so until then I'm just using MontyPics to post the pics. Anyone can do that, search around in the general-chit-chat area and you can find directions....

Sounds like more people showed up Sunday than I expected. When I asked around Sat night, I only got a few people that were going to stick around.

Hey CSR,
Glad you could make it down. Sorry Oilburner could not make it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,001 Posts
SilverZuk said:
I like the front bumper on the first SilverZuk, thanks for the idea.
Thanks! That's my POS. :)

My Zuk was for sale, this weekend changed my mind, tho. I have too much damn Fun with it to get rid of it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
CSR said:


Thanks! That's my POS. :)

My Zuk was for sale, this weekend changed my mind, tho. I have too much damn Fun with it to get rid of it!
Chris, your truck is so simple and sure works good...

If you want some full size Pics of your truck, send me your e-mail and I'll send them out tomorrow.... (I'm on my home dial-up today,,, He he it's a holiday :p ). Oh yea, full size is a little under 2meg each... Or just tell me what size, if you don't want that big.

There were some limits in the group, so I did not get to take you thru everything I had in mind. If you can make it back out this summer, I've still got a few fun spots hidden away. ;) Gotta keep some stuff away from the dam heaps. They bash everything into dust.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
570 Posts
Looks like you had fun, I missed not coming out to watch.

Okcrawler call me I can't get your email to go through and of curse your one line so I can't call
 
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top