Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
thanks crashinaz for posting them.....those are SledgeHammer by the way.....we started at 9am and only had a couple of minor breakages....Chris did a nice job of making sure everybody got off the trail together....we got out at about 4~5pm. Plenty of time for me back at camp to load 2 or 3 handfulls of sand inside a rear driveshaft, replace the twisted piece in the center with a straight piece, and weld it/true it up for Ed and his BLUE Runner. The Burgers were great....had 3 cause 2 of my friends did not show so I had a food responsibility there :) I spent a buck on a blue ticket....nothing won. I thought Tom Boyd was a crack-up myself. I figured he was drinkin all day to get that way!

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
ZUK said:
thanks crashinaz for posting them.....those are SledgeHammer by the way.....we started at 9am and only had a couple of minor breakages....Chris did a nice job of making sure everybody got off the trail together....we got out at about 4~5pm. Plenty of time for me back at camp to load 2 or 3 handfulls of sand inside a rear driveshaft, replace the twisted piece in the center with a straight piece, and weld it/true it up for Ed and his Red Runner. The Burgers were great....had 3 cause 2 of my friends did not show so I had a food responsibility there :) I spent a buck on a blue ticket....nothing won. I thought Tom Boyd was a crack-up myself. I figured he was drinkin all day to get that way!
Nice to meet ya, ZUK! And Ed's Runner is the blue '91, mine is the red one (that didn't break anything!). :D

Ran Claw Fri, Jack and upper Sledge Sat, played on the Comp course and ran Outer Limits Sun. Took a severe beating and came out smiling! :cool:

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
ErikB said:

Nice to meet ya, ZUK! And Ed's Runner is the blue '91, mine is the red one (that didn't break anything!). :D

Ran Claw Fri, Jack and upper Sledge Sat, played on the Comp course and ran Outer Limits Sun. Took a severe beating and came out smiling! :cool:
Beebs, I take it you found Outer Limits then :D :D.

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
Yep, and it kicked our butts :eek: but it was a BLAST!!! :D

6 hours round trip (2pm-8pm, outer limits only), no breakage, but significant body damage on all 3 rigs (OPP's, LOCRWLN, and myself).

Thanks for the directions!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
In case you guys are wondering, Trail Glitter is COMPLETELY tasteless. And extremely hard to remove from ones tongue. Dammit. :mad:

All I'm getting on crashinaz's first posts are these. Gonna hafta come back later. :(

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts