Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, yesterday Brian and I teamed up to run a wheeling marathon setup by a local club. The goal was to drive 8 trails in Florence Junction in a 12 hour period. Brian and I got out in front and stayed there, completing the trails in 6.5 hours including a half hour lunch and rescuing some kids quad from a ravine. Here's the starting point. There was a good mix of rigs in the pack.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The first crack on Woody's Wash. Luckily we were the first ones thru. A huge traffic jam formed here as people started to winch around the crack. We drove thru it, although I did take 3 tries and nearly rolled it backing out on the 2nd attempt. It had rained the previous night and everything was wet making traction scarce in some spots.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The only obstacle we couldn't climb. The mud at the top and bottom of this ledge was just too much. I ended up having Brian and Erik pushing on my tubing and then rear axle as I stayed in the gas.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
nice pics Chris

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Doubt it was close. Our group fried a starter, broke a drag link and broke a Zuk t-case in half.. they were headed out by the time we were headed to our 3rd trail :flipoff2:

Nice job Chris/Brian.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Chris
Did you guys get any thing?

Rob you got ur shit done? and who was ur team mate?

good job Chris

1 - 20 of 36 Posts