Anyone know where to find this? - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Ford
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2018, 07:48 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 851968
For my 1997 f350 xlt crew cab long bed dually with a 12 inch lift,

as of right now im semi set on getting 20inch 10 lug adapter drw american force independence in flat textured black wheels with 44 super swamper bogger tires, but would much rather have 16-18inch 10 lug drw on 44 boggers, anyone know where i can find something like that?

I went on to intercos website and the boggers smallest fitment wheel size is 20inches, but is there anyway i could order custom sized wheel fitment for the boggers? i have seen smaller wheels on 44 boggers before so i dont get how they say that on the interco website itself. Also the smallest wheel sizes they make for the american force independence wheels is 19.5 but seeing as according to the interco website the smallest bogger tire wheel size fitment is 20 thats why i have that current wheel and tire setup in mind to buy.

To much wheel looks pretty f***ing stupid like all those pavement princess trucks that never see and never will see even a drop of off road mudding, but on brand new 44 boggers, those 20inch flat textured black american force independence wheels will look alright i think,

i also plan on eventually doing a 1000hp powerstroke build but thats a little ways off, also doing a 2018 king ranch interior swap all blacked out, and the overall paint job is volcano gloss black, trimmed and accented in flat textured black. Doing some other custom things but dont want to reveal to much right now.

The picture i attached is a 97 f350 with a 12 inch lift on 44s but those dont look like 20 inch wheels to me, if someone could post a picture of 44inch tires on 20 inch wheels and 14 inches wide i, would appreciate it please, and where to find 6 of those tires.
Attached Images

Last edited by John Buck; 07-01-2018 at 08:37 AM.
John Buck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2018, 09:31 AM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 38200
You need to use the internet better.
2 minutes on the Interco site found these;

B-101 44x19.5/15LT
B-135 44x19.5/16LT
B-102 44x19.5/16.5LT
B-139 44x19.5/17LT
B-136 44x19.5/20LT
Quick & Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2018, 10:19 AM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 851968
yea i just found that myself actually, for these american force indepence 10 lug drw when you click on the dollar sign to customize wheel dimensions:

http://www.americanforcewheels.com/a...ependence-drw/

at the first upper left drop down of the wheel size is 20x14 referencing 20 inch diameter wheel thats 14 inches wide?

Last edited by John Buck; 07-01-2018 at 10:53 AM.

Old 07-01-2018, 10:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
blatant asshole

Member # 464641
Why are you dead set on spending $2500 more on 10lug wheels and adapeters when you can just buy wheels that fit right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
total newb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2018, 11:45 AM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 851968
well i dont want to have something that everyone else has, im also building my dream truck here, and well those tire and wheel setup look d**n good.
Old 07-01-2018, 12:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
blatant asshole

Member # 464641
So you want 10lug semi wheels like every other brotard?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-01-2018, 02:29 PM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 851968
Quote:
Originally Posted by total newb View Post
So you want 10lug semi wheels like every other brotard?
if you can muster the strength to refrain from posting any more weird mouthy comments on my topic threads i would appreciate it. hope you have a good day dude.
Old 07-01-2018, 02:33 PM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 85771
I see you haven't lifted it yet. Maybe you should wait until you lift it cause things could change. I mean what happens if you end up with 13" of lift or heaven forbid only 11"?
Old 07-01-2018, 02:38 PM   #9 (permalink)

Member # 851968
rriigghhtt well i know for a fact that a 12 inch lift can clear 44's as the picture i added in the first comment clearly shows, and im going for the absolute minimum lift so any less than that is better actually, also your added weird mouthy two cents was unecesary by the way, thanks for your concern though.

As for waiting to lift it though, thats what i was thinking at first but then i thought about it more, that a lift will most certainly effect the dyno numbers when trying to filter out the destructive torque and such for the correct range and tune to be at. once i get the lift set for the dyno runs, i most certainly wont be using boggers, clearly switching to some stock michelin all terrains or something will be the tires to use at that point, then once i have the right tune and such i will switchback to the 44 super swamper boggers.

Last edited by John Buck; 07-01-2018 at 03:03 PM.
Old 07-01-2018, 03:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mr. Lucky

Member # 84122
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Buck View Post
rriigghhtt well i know for a fact that a 12 inch lift can clear 44's as the picture i added in the first comment clearly shows, and im going for the absolute minimum lift so any less than that is better actually, also your added weird mouthy two cents was unecesary by the way, thanks for your concern though.

As for waiting to lift it though, thats what i was thinking at first but then i thought about it more, that a lift will most certainly effect the dyno numbers when trying to filter out the destructive torque and such for the correct range and tune to be at. once i get the lift set for the dyno runs, i most certainly wont be using boggers, clearly switching to some stock michelin all terrains or something will be the tires to use at that point, then once i have the right tune and such i will switchback to the 44 super swamper boggers.
Your going to do great on Pirate. Its obvious you highly intelligent. I hope your planning of doing lots chrome and trash can stacks. What color truck nuts will you hanging off of your 20'' drop hitch.
Old 07-01-2018, 03:15 PM   #11 (permalink)

Member # 851578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie Locks View Post
Your going to do great on Pirate.
He's right. I've lurked here long enough to know Pirate doesn't like morons.
sync is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2018, 03:36 PM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 851968
Quote:
Originally Posted by sync View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie Locks View Post
Your going to do great on Pirate.
He's right. I've lurked here long enough to know Pirate doesn't like morons.
you more than likely and clearly just created that account to post your mouthy comment here as if anything you say would actually be of any merit, it really is sad to see those without a shred of honor spread that insanity that i know is going around and play stupid, how about you and everyone else exactly like you, stop trying so hard and acting as if it could be anyone else but yourselves.

I hope their comes a day for you all that you actually wake up and decide to have a shred of honor and value being a christian for once in your life, its people like yourselves why even greater weak minded easily manipulated people are so confused on things regarding what a christian should be and do, not that any of you here have done such, i wont any generalize the current 7 billion+ people on this planet but i will say this world is clearly in no short supply of peverse f**got minded scum without a shred of honor mindlessly spreading their filth and insanity to the unsuspecting and innocent. people like yourselves are why this world continues to spiral downwards into inevitable chaos and darkness, which is what is going to continue to do until jesus comes again.

But there is some good left in this world and its worth fighting for, and all that is necessary for evil to win is for goid men to do nothing so thats why i am wanting to go into the marines and really go after the scum of the world who dont just stop at mere words which are enough to ruin some peoples lives but most certainly not mine, it is impossible for me to be weak, so i seek comrades who match my strength.

i have now given you people way to much attention, i will end this by saying, i hope you people wake up and come back to reailty, have yourselves a good rest of your day.
Old 07-01-2018, 03:51 PM   #13 (permalink)

Member # 175675
Wait????
I thought we were talking lifted tard trucks. Damn, looks like i was tricked into a sermon.
I should have guessed, it's Sunday.
Old 07-01-2018, 04:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
blatant asshole

Member # 464641
If being "christian" means being a broduffus copy cat with more money than brains, well, leave me right the fuck out.

Leave pirate, get on face book where the dumber the truck the more its loved, and only nice comments are allowed.

Old 07-01-2018, 04:15 PM   #15 (permalink)

Member # 152210
is this truck really for your brother Joe? Let me guess the 'name' for this truck..

'Anal Intruder'

Old 07-02-2018, 09:24 AM   #16 (permalink)
Safety third!

Member # 168243
Quote:
you more than likely and clearly just created that account to post your mouthy comment here as if anything you say would actually be of any merit, it really is sad to see those without a shred of honor spread that insanity that i know is going around and play stupid, how about you and everyone else exactly like you, stop trying so hard and acting as if it could be anyone else but yourselves.

I hope their comes a day for you all that you actually wake up and decide to have a shred of honor and value being a christian for once in your life, its people like yourselves why even greater weak minded easily manipulated people are so confused on things regarding what a christian should be and do, not that any of you here have done such, i wont any generalize the current 7 billion+ people on this planet but i will say this world is clearly in no short supply of peverse f**got minded scum without a shred of honor mindlessly spreading their filth and insanity to the unsuspecting and innocent. people like yourselves are why this world continues to spiral downwards into inevitable chaos and darkness, which is what is going to continue to do until jesus comes again.

But there is some good left in this world and its worth fighting for, and all that is necessary for evil to win is for goid men to do nothing so thats why i am wanting to go into the marines and really go after the scum of the world who dont just stop at mere words which are enough to ruin some peoples lives but most certainly not mine, it is impossible for me to be weak, so i seek comrades who match my strength.

i have now given you people way to much attention, i will end this by saying, i hope you people wake up and come back to reailty, have yourselves a good rest of your day.
What the fuck does any of that have to do with Ford tech? Honor? Strength? You're what, 17 or 18 years old? What would you know about these things? You're damn idealistic, I'll give you that.

Maybe, just maybe, you should get a feel for this place before you spout off and act like WE need to follow YOUR set of life rules. This is our place. Not yours. We aren't polite to idiots. In fact, it used to be a lot less polite than it is now. This is the kinder, gentler Pirate. There are Christians here, but there is no Christian requirement here. The only requirement, is thick skin and checking your feelings at the door. This place is about giving shit when it's due, and taking it when it's due.

I dunno if the Marines are for you. Not one Marine I know is a thin skinned bitch, so I'm not sure you'll fit in. If you do decide to grow up, stick around. If not, I'm sure they'll love you on Facebook or Ford Truck Enthusiasts forum.

P.S. I will have a great Monday, thanks.
Dr.Danger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2018, 09:43 AM   #17 (permalink)

Member # 151818
Quote:
well i dont want to have something that everyone else has, im also building my dream truck here, and well those tire and wheel setup look fuckin damn good.

FIFY!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gregj50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2018, 10:10 AM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 208624
Can you even run dual 14" wide wheels with 44"x19.5" Boggers and remain within legal road width while retaining any sort of OEM rear suspension bits? I've seen the big Dodge with dual 54" TTC Claws, but they had some crazy narrowed suspension stuff going on...
This thread is clearly a toll attempt, right?
I guess there are other similarly minded builders out there...
Old 07-02-2018, 10:54 AM   #19 (permalink)

Member # 83301
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93_Fummins View Post
Can you even run dual 14" wide wheels with 44"x19.5" Boggers and remain within legal road width while retaining any sort of OEM rear suspension bits? I've seen the big Dodge with dual 54" TTC Claws, but they had some crazy narrowed suspension stuff going on...

brah, it's his dream truck........it doesnt have to be possible......
Old 07-02-2018, 11:25 AM   #20 (permalink)
El Conquistador

Member # 208306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Danger View Post
You're what, 17 or 18 years old?

I was leaning more towards 13 or 14, doesn't sound like he has his license yet .
Valley Rock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2018, 11:27 AM   #21 (permalink)
Safety third!

Member # 168243
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93_Fummins View Post
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsylvaniaboy View Post
brah, it's his dream truck........it doesnt have to be possible......
You bet.

Shit is straight outta here:

Quote:
By the way, Irregardless does pass spell check and it is a word. The meaning is exactly the same, you just want to play games

For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here-->

Last edited by Dr.Danger; 07-02-2018 at 11:27 AM.
Dr.Danger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2018, 11:42 AM   #22 (permalink)

Member # 212988
Can someone say
boggers?

For my 1997 f350 xlt crew cab long bed dually with a 12 inch lift,

as of right now im semi set on getting 20inch 10 lug adapter drw american force independence in flat textured black wheels with 44 super swamper bogger tires, but would much rather have 16-18inch 10 lug drw on 44 boggers, anyone know where i can find something like that?

I went on to intercos website and the boggers smallest fitment wheel size is 20inches, but is there anyway i could order custom sized wheel fitment for the boggers? i have seen smaller wheels on 44 boggers before so i dont get how they say that on the interco website itself. Also the smallest wheel sizes they make for the american force independence wheels is 19.5 but seeing as according to the interco website the smallest bogger tire wheel size fitment is 20 thats why i have that current wheel and tire setup in mind to buy.

To much wheel looks pretty f***ing stupid like all those pavement princess trucks that never see and never will see even a drop of off road mudding, but on brand new 44 boggers, those 20inch flat textured black american force independence wheels will look alright i think,

i also plan on eventually doing a 1000hp powerstroke build but thats a little ways off, also doing a 2018 king ranch interior swap all blacked out, and the overall paint job is volcano gloss black, trimmed and accented in flat textured black. Doing some other custom things but dont want to reveal to much right now.

The picture i attached is a 97 f350 with a 12 inch lift on 44s but those dont look like 20 inch wheels to me, if someone could post a picture of 44inch tires on 20 inch wheels and 14 inches wide i, would appreciate it please, and where to find 6 of those tires.
HankScorpi0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2018, 11:50 AM   #23 (permalink)
thhhpptthh!

Member # 10798
Send a message via AIM to sceep Send a message via MSN to sceep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Danger View Post

Shit is straight outta here:

All these years and that shitty map is still alive and well.

Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USDA forest service website
It is every American's birthright to use the national forests and grasslands in multiple ways, including outdoor recreation in all its forms.
sceep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in